Nite Staff~ Infinity Is A Great Place To Start

Izzy2u

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but they say that huge pics are disrupting the harmony of the forum and makes it hard for some people to navigate so they put this rule in.

who are they to decide what the harmony of the forum should be? It's a fansite! Let's the fans decide what harmony is.

I hate facebook too, I think it's quite restricting and very boring, unlike myspace you can't have a "personal space" kinda thing, but it isgood for networking and easy way to keep in touch. This is quickly becoming a waste of time for me, and continuing to post is accepting their policy [thepeople speaking for U2] and i don't accept it and I don't approve.

well if that's the life the U2 you want to know then...so be it...it's not the band I know...it's very lenin...it's like oatmeal everyone'sequal and they will tell us what to think and feel and act...

What I find obnoxious is that instead of them getting their shit together they put a lot of limits and rules on us. LOL! I think so far we have more obligations than benefits and rights on this forum.

Absolutely. But we don't know better we are stupid fans, we're not programmers and smart people that understand web equitte lol...I thinkwe are peasants

I may have to build a site for us to hang out at...I just really feel I'm accepting this [when I don't approve] by posting here...I really feelstrongly about that... they change things and make it fan friendly I'll rethink it, but as of right now, making this an unusable site [as you said] morerestrictions than benefits...