I just wanted the fans and group to know of another story where the band has made difficult situations better. My sister and her family had a house fire yesterday where she lost her three dogs and most of the house. The family of my sister, husband, and both nephews were luckily at work or school during the fire. The fire started in the kitchen from a faulty light that caused the fire to move up stairs and rip through their bedrooms and roof. My sister after a very stressful day sent me this picture with the text that said "Bono sent us a sign." I guess last night when they where down the street at a friends house sleeping this shirt fell into the kitchen from my sister's bedroom above. Glad to see that this band can give her some hope when times are tough. I will defiantly be using my allotment of four tickets to make sure they see the band when they come to D.C. now.