1. Boy2. October3. War4. The Unforgettable Fire5. The Joshua Tree6. Rattle & Hum7. Achtung Baby8. Zooropa9. Pop10. All That You Can't Leave Behind11. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb12. No Line On The Horizon13. Songs Of Innocence14. Songs Of Experience
01. Which was the first U2 album you owned?
The Joshua Tree (LP)
02. What were the first songs you heard from #3 and #13?
War – Sunday Bloody Sunday, not 100% sure
SOI – Every Breaking Wave, it was played by Bono & Edge live a very first time in Helsinki 21.8.2010. Later listening SOI I was wondering this certain song is familiar somehow..
03. What were your initial opinions of #7 and #1, and have they changed since then?
Achtung Baby - is for me one of the most listened album and still is. It can be found easily from my cd shelf.
Boy – nowadays listen this album more than earlier.
Those changed quite a lot last December when I updated my audio receiver. A lot unheard sounds were found.
04. Which album(s) are your favourite?
Pop - underrated masterpiece, Achtung Baby of course & SOE
05. Which album do you prefer out of #10 and #4?
Tricky question, today it is How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
06. What are your favourite tracks from #6 and #12?
Rattle & Hum – Bullet The Blue Sky, all time favourite
No Line On The Horizon – Stand Up Comedy, has this ever played live?
07. What memories do you associate with #14 and #8?
SOE – Bono lost his voice in Berlin and how the crowd reacted, everybody had in mind – sun will rise tomorrow no need to riot.
Zooropa - has been the most difficult album for me, it took years until I really started to listen it. It was great to hear part of the Zooropa song on IE tour.
08. Which album would you listen to when feeling down?
09. Where would you rank #5 and #9 in your album preferences?
The Joshua Tree is great album, a bit overplayed
Pop, I saw U2 very first time on Popmart tour, probably this has affected somehow.
10. Which album has a better opening track, #2 or #11?
Vertigo vs Gloria – today it is Vertigo
11. What are your favourite lyrics from #10 and #13?
And you feel like no-one before You steal right under my door And I kneel cos I want you some more I want the lot of what you got And I want nothing that you're not
If the door is open it isn’t theft You can’t return to where you’ve never left Blossoms falling from a tree they cover you and cover me Symbols clashing, bibles smashing Paint the world you need to see Sometimes fear is the only place we can call home Cedarwood Road
12. Which album would you listen to when feeling happy?
Achtung Baby or Pop, well anything goes
13. How many songs from #7 and #2 have you heard live?
Achtung Baby – 9 songs
October – 2 songs
Based on personal U2 concert statistics by U2gigs.com
14. Which tracks from #8 and #5 should have been released as singles?
Zooropa – Zooropa & Daddy´s Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
The Joshua Tree – Bullet The Blue Sky & In God´s Country
15. Which album do you listen to more, #11 or #3?
16. Which album has grown on you the most?
17. Which songs from #4 and #1 do you dream of hearing live?
The Unforgettable Fire – Wire, Bad & Sort Of Homecoming
Boy – The Electric Co & Twilight
18. Which album has a better closing track, #9 or #12?
Pop – Wake Up Dead Man, no doubt about that
19. Which album do you prefer out of #6 and #14?
20. Which album would you love to see played in full like on the recent Joshua Tree tours?
They should play also the following songs: Bullet The Blue Sky, Electrical Storm, Stand Up Comedy, Love And Peace Or Else, Cedarwood Road, Breathe & Are You Gonna Wait Forever?