Ok, i'm worried these will go wasted and we won't raise money for Nepal.
- I have dropped the donation amount to $70 per ticket (original price of the ticket was $110+ fees).
- I will match your donation dollar for dollar!
So, if you make a donation of $70, that means a total of $140 will go to the red cross, plus you can give a ticket to friend and feel good too.
And if you prefer, you could donate to Amnesty International instead.
Here is the detail:
If you make a donation to the Red Cross Nepal appeal of USD $70 I will give you a ticket... donate USD $140 and i'll give you 2 tickets etc.
I will also make a donation of teh same amount.
So how do I have spare tickets? I'm coming from Australia for a U2 road trip and I've ended up with 4 tickets extra for this show (as i've bought upgraded tickets).
The ticket details: US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ Fri, May 22, 2015 Section 232 Row 6 Original Cost $110.00 each
How the donation might work:
- message me here to confirm the tickets are still available
- I'll provide you my details (name / address etc)
- Then make a donation to to the Red Cross Nepal Appeal in my name / address / email via http://www.redcross.org.au/
- When the Red Cross emails me the donation receipt I'll send you the tickets & also send my receipt showing that i've also made my donation.
I had previously offered this with Amnesty International as the nominated charity. If you prefer you can donate to Amnesty via via: http://www.amnesty.org.au/