I got up at 3:00 a.m. Est and 5 hours later tickets are not available to print yet. I sent a direct message to ticketmaster australia but they never bothered to reply. Impossible to get through on the phone.
When can I access my U2 tickets?
- All Hard Tickets for Optus Stadium will be delayed until day of General Public Onsale, Tuesday
11 June 2019 at 2pm.
- All Hard Tickets for Marvel Stadium will be delayed until 9:00am, Friday 18th October.
- All Collector Tickets will be dispatched a month prior to the event. Collector Tickets are not
available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal
address to receive Collector Tickets.
The exception to this is the VIP Party Experience which can be collected from the Venue on event
- All Mobile & Print-At-Home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to event day.
- All VIP (Red) Zone tickets can only be collected from the venue on the day of the show.
- All VIP Party Experience tickets can only be collected from the venue on the day of the show.
In a first for any artist performing in New Zealand and Australia, and to ensure fans have the best access, floor tickets for all of U2’s Australian and New Zealand shows will be paperless.
Not only does this improve your experience getting into the venue on show day, digital-only tickets also means less scalping, safer and easier transfer to friends, and a better environmental outcome with less waste.
All digital tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event date. At this point you will be able to access your tickets via your Ticketmaster account.