New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hi everyone! I'm Dan, a fan living in Bristol, CT, originally from Saratoga Springs, NY. I've been a fan for about 30 years now, and unfortunately I've only seen U2 live twice - once in Albany on the first leg of the ZooTv tour and then in Saratoga Springs on the 'Outside Broadcast' leg of the tour. Luckily I'm planning on enjoying this tour as much as possible, as I'm seeing them in NYC on 7/27 and undoubtedly a few more dates here in the Northeast. My favorite U2 cd? Probably Zooropa, closely followed by Achtung Baby. Hope to see some of you at the shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi everyone,

I'm a U2 fan from Germany. I grew up with U2, but I fell in love with the band as they released Vertigo. My very first concert was in Berlin 2005. And next year I see them again in Berlin (9/24, 9/25). My favourite Album ist probably Achtung Baby, but from time to time I change it.  I hope to visit a lot more concerts in 2016. Next year is a bit challenging for me financially. But I'm glad it is, because I can move back to my chosen hometown at the north coast in Germany.

I wish you all a great 2015 full of peace and happiness- and for sure a lot of the lads!

I'm really looking forward talking to other U2 fans.

Walk on ;)

• 2 weeks later...