Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

Hi,

I would like to buy 2 GA tickets for either of the dates. I'm flying from London on the Tuesday.

Thanks

Damien

I have two tickets in Section 105 Row 39 at Giants stadium for the rescheduled show on 9/23. Can't make that date and am interested in trading forcomparable seats on 9/24. Please PM if interested!

I'm still in need of a single GA for the concert in NY on Sept. 23rd. Please contact me at ozwal@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for the re-scheduled U2 gig at the Giants Stadium for Friday September 25th. Unfortunately I only fly out from Ireland on Thursday 24th socannot make the re-scheduled date of Wednesday - :-(

If anyone would be willing to swap tickets for the Thursday night I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at paudieokeeffe@ireland.com or contact me on00353 86 3684361

Thanks,

Paudie

We have had our flight from California, hotels booked since we bought the concert tickets. We would like to trade our now Wednesday night (9/23) generaladmission tickets for Thursday night (9/24) general admission tickets. We have 4 tickets and need to trade for the same number. We would greatly appreciateany help with this. Email me if you are able to make this trade. Thank you!
michelleintahoe[/font]@gmail.com

Shame on the Jets and the Meadowlands!

They play Football on thanksgiving, Football and Basketball on Christmas, Basketball and baseball on Easter. Never any problem!!!

I just don't get it!!

Is the owner of the Jets Jewish?? I mean...what is it?

When it comes down to it...This problem is all about a matter of a few hours.

Damn!!

Shame on the Jets and the Meadowlands!

They play Football on thanksgiving, Football and Basketball on Christmas, Basketball and baseball on Easter. Never any problem!!!

I just don't get it!!

Is the owner of the Jets Jewish?? I mean...what is it?

When it comes down to it...This problem is all about a matter of a few hours.

Damn!!

I have two (2) incredible $250 seats for the Thursday show on 9/24. I am looking at trading these seats for GA´s. Even though mine are more expensive, I wontcharge the extra cash. Thanks in advance

I have 2 GA's for Wednesday that I need to trade for tickets to the Thursday show... Can't afford to change my flight and book another night in ahotel! Please help a brother out!

I'm not sure who is responsible for the scheduling change but it boggles my mind that 85,000 people need to change their plans because a small group ofpeople couldn't figure this out months ago. If all of us spend just one hour apiece dealing with this change that would be equivalent to roughly 10 yearsworth of time(85,000 hours = 9.7 years). I have spent 3 hours so far today trying to figure out how I can make this work an anticipate spending many more .What a headache!

please email me at sm317102@ohio.edu if you can help me out....

Thanks

Why did U2 did this to their fans???? Its so dissapointed this decision i have my flight ticket on friday morning you have to think about allllllll you cancause with this. Its so easy just to say Well here's your money thats stupid.planning these for 7 months for nothing but wait bono, larry, edge, adam ihave still going to new York or you are going to pay my flight and my hotel nights??? Its just not fare im sure im not the only one traveler from other countryand this makes things simply impossible to fix 20 years in my 25 year old life being loyal to the group and the date change its what i receive

I suppose there probably was no alternative to the date change, certainly if they could have avoided it they would, considering the reaction they must haveknown they would get!

What is really, really bad is the lack of notice, given that the circumstances seem to have been known since April. For that, someone's head should roll.I'm betting it was someone in Live Nation who never noticed the change of time would be a problem... or maybe someone at the venue whose responsibility itwas to tell performers about this sort of thing never did.

Actually, reading that odd press release again, given that the venue thanks U2 & Live Nation for their "immediate response", it sounds as thoughU2 & Live Nation only just found about about it themselves.

Sounds that way, at least. If so, and the time change was known about since April, the venue is seriously at fault here! They need to TELL performers thesethings!

As I posted at other topic

"The spectacular staging installation for the U2 360° tour requires up to 2 days to disassemble. The original 4:15 PM game time scheduled by the NY Jetsprovided enough time for the band to load out the set. The change to 1 PM was logistically impossible for U2. In order to accommodate the New York Jets, theNFL and the state of New Jersey, which owns the stadium, and out of respect for U2 and Jets' fans of Jewish faith, U2 agreed to move their show rather thanpursue other options."

So those who are defending the band...read it again:

U2 AGREED TO MOVE THEIR SHOW RATHER THAN PURSUE OTHER OPTIONS!!!

Enough said?

So I was travelling from South America to watch the concert...and feel totally disrespected by the band. If it was an acceptable excuse, ok...but this isridiculous...

I have 3 GAs for 23rd but unfortunately I can't go.

Is anyone interested in trading for the 24th?

apisu2@gmail.com

EDIT: I fixed the situation.

I know everyone is asking to swap tickets, but it would be of great help. We are flying in from Ohio, and our friends from LA. Wednesday won't work, butThr could (at only the cost of exchangin our flights and booking another night in the hotel). We would be willing to kick in a little cash to help out.

Great that they did not just reschedule the concert for 3 hours earlier!

Please contact me on this forum or my husband at j_manghillis@yahoo.com. Thanks all!

I would like to purchase two GAs for Sept. 23 if anyone has them. Thank you. Please contact me at jewlsdeluxe@yahoo.com

If you are planning on getting a refund, I will buy your tickets. Please email dperry@palmspringsads.com

Yeah, I would like to also try to get 2 GA's for the 9/23 show.

If anyone has them I would buy them. I also have a good pair of 95$ seats for Thursday I would maybe trade.

Thanks

Have 2 V.I.P tickets ($550 seats) sec132 row20 for (as it seems) Wednesday 23rd. Flying in from Europe on 24th and want to trade to similar tickets to concerton Thursday 24th. Please email me; cathrine_1974@hotmail.com

Thursday September 24th show: Have two (2) $250 seats right next to the stage. Want to trade them for GA's the same night. Although mine are more expensivei'll overlook the price difference. Anybody? PM me through U2.com or e-mail me: jaimerodriguezmedia@gmail.com Thanks in advance

I have 4 $95 seats, section 308, row 16 for the 9/24 show that I would like to trade for the 9/23 show if you are interested. Due to a scheduling conflict withanother event, the show now moved to Wednesday, 9/23 works better for me. Let me know.

I am all sorted for both of the NY shows (very thankful and am hoping everyone gets sorted)...but, I am trying to help a friend out from the zoo who is unableto log on to get in the zoo...

This zootop is needing wanting to purchase GA's for both shows...so if anyone has tickets to either or both, would you please email me at:

christianTL@hotmail.com

and then I will share with you this zootops personal email to contact. Thank you!

I made plans to fly in from CA for the Friday, now Wednesday, show. My flight doesn't arrive until Thursday so I am now searching to either swap myWednesday tix for your Thurs tix - or buy tix for Thursday. My Wed tix are section 336, row 12, seats 21-22. I was really looking to forward to seeing U2 atGiants Stadium - where I first saw them as a teenager many years ago. Please help me keep this hope alive (I know a little dramatic, but I'm reallydisappointed - and mad at the Jets!!!!). Please email me at kcurran75@yahoo.com if you can help. Thanks!

I have the VIP packages for the 23rd... 10 year wedding anniversary.HELP

I need to exchange for the 24th show. I fly in from Seattle on the 24th. please help.

My tixs are sect 130 row 2 seats 15/16 VIP with dinner and parking.

please reply to davidr@allpak.com

Thank you SOOOO much

David