Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Recommended Posts

RIGHT YOU PAIR YER TALIKIN TAE THE MANAGEMENT HERE IF YER NO' HAPPY THEN GET YER COATS AND GET OOT OTHERWISE SHUT IT.......

 

*Broadcast on behalf of Dawn*.......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

Jeez....the Management around this place is Sh*te.....wheres my red carpet and champagne on ice...tut,,tut

 

Yes Barry....BLOW-OUT.....
image

red carpet and champagne??????

 

you'll get sawdust on the floor and warm heiniken and like it miss........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

Jeez....the Management around this place is Sh*te.....wheres my red carpet and champagne on ice...tut,,tut

 

Yes Barry....BLOW-OUT.....
image

red carpet and champagne??????

 

you'll get sawdust on the floor and warm heiniken and like it miss........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kat oz wrote:

How are you all after the 360 gigs?
image

Erm.....

 

MARIE OVER TO YOU...........lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys just popping in to say hello ...i was told to come here or else ;-) lol...hope your all doing well and nice to see this place still going xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paulac wrote:

Hi guys just popping in to say hello ...i was told to come here or else ;-) lol...hope your all doing well and nice to see this place still going xx

YEAH YE WERE.....lol....

 

Hows it gaun Paula doll and hows ma big boyfriend.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

basher1 wrote:

kat oz wrote:

How are you all after the 360 gigs?
image

Erm.....

 

MARIE OVER TO YOU...........lol

 

Now that could be dangerous.........where do i start......lol
image

How about Croke Park.......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i'll go the 3 gigs i went to were ok the crazy remix is shite and they should drop SBS..........thats about it......

 

 

 

oh and i met some random folks along the way....beer was great food was superb errrr.....thats about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
basher1 wrote:
cathkel wrote:
basher1 wrote:
kat oz wrote:
How are you all after the 360 gigs?nerd.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

basher1 wrote:

cathkel wrote:

basher1 wrote:

kat oz wrote:

How are you all after the 360 gigs?
image

Erm.....

 

MARIE OVER TO YOU...........lol

 

Now that could be dangerous.........where do i start......lol
image

How about Croke Park.......lol

 

oh yeah..There........well its a stadium that hold roughly 80,000 people . Its run by the G.A.A and they hold football matches there and sometimes concerts.
image

And have grumpy neighbours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basher1 wrote:

paulac wrote:

Hi guys just popping in to say hello ...i was told to come here or else ;-) lol...hope your all doing well and nice to see this place still going xx

YEAH YE WERE.....lol....

 

Hows it gaun Paula doll and hows ma big boyfriend.......

 

Hahahaha hiya, and dont worry your BIG boyfriend is fine :-) ...down stairs eating his fish pie ...yack !!!!! hows tricks ? still talking aboutthat crap band u2 ...the cheeky girls forum keeps me busy these days lol....x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paulac wrote:

basher1 wrote:

paulac wrote:

Hi guys just popping in to say hello ...i was told to come here or else ;-) lol...hope your all doing well and nice to see this place still going xx

YEAH YE WERE.....lol....

 

Hows it gaun Paula doll and hows ma big boyfriend.......

 

Hahahaha hiya, and dont worry your BIG boyfriend is fine :-) ...down stairs eating his fish pie ...yack !!!!! hows tricks ? still talking about that crap band u2 ...the cheeky girls forum keeps me busy these days lol....x
FISH PIE.....now yer just setting me up nicely for a really bad joke but im not gonna do it...lol

 

im all good mate thanks still talking crap about the fat singer and happy drummer...lol

 

but im mostly on the girls aloud site now.........roll.gif

 

did yer get my email???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fat singer , how very dare you lol...

oohhhh no havnt checked my mail , will do so now happy.gif

i really hate this zoo i cant get my head round it , how shit !!!! and yes i still moan lolololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paulac wrote:

Fat singer , how very dare you lol...

 

oohhhh no havnt checked my mail , will do so now
image

 

i really hate this zoo i cant get my head round it , how shit !!!! and yes i still moan lolololol

well he is.......fat twat....

 

don't worry about it i still think it's a shite website having to constantly piss about with signing in and stuff........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive had to sign in 4 times pfftttt .......Bono should get his arse in here for many reasons BUT sorting this place out should cum just after me grin.gif ......lol Rob loved his fish pie btw x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes, you guys started drinking early tonight! I think I'm aff it....last night was enough for one week for me.....

 

 

 

 

 

OK, ya twisted my arm! Corona please, Dawnie luv X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early....EArly.......EARly.......EARLy.........EARLY.....

 

AH'M FUCKIN SCOTTISH OF COURSE I STARTED EARLY FUR FUCKSAKE..........lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tee-total nun could drink me under the table these days.....just one whiff from the alehouse door and i'm singing the song about and actress and thebishop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i'm gonna have a hangover..........it might as well be a biggun.......

 

14671.jpg

 

Here ya go peeps......get yer laughing gear round this lot then

cocktails.jpg

 

More for me.......

 

cocktails.jpg

 

A touch of Sheep Dip

 

whisky.jpg

 

And a bag of pork scratchings

 

scratchings.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

and im Irish.......i could drink ye under the table

OH IS THAT RIGHT YA BAM COME AHEAD AND WE'LL SEE WHO DRINKS WHO UNDER THE TABLE YA RADGE...........

 

i'll bring the Jaffa Cakes......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.