Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edgesmate

Zoo Christmas Card Exchange

I haven't been on the net for about 5 weeks, so forgive me if there is already a topic for the card exchange....

This is something I look forward to every christmas time, receiving christmas cards from my Zootopian friends...

Can someone tell me if there has been a list complied yet?...

If I recall correctly Feathers usually puts one together early November for those of us who want to take part...

and she does such a great job as well.happy.gif 

Nope, nothing has been done yet. But since I haven't noticed Feathers around here *sniff* I think I might take over :)

That's a lovely idea :) Can help out if needed as well :)

Awesome that your willing to take on the role...

Keep me updated and I'll help out where I can =]

Kristaps wrote:

Nope, nothing has been done yet. But since I haven't noticed Feathers around here *sniff* I think I might take over
:)

Nope, nothing has been done yet. But since I haven't noticed Feathers around here *sniff* I think I might take over :)

Awesome that your willing to take on the role...

Keep me updated and I'll help out where I can =]

Let me know if you're going to need any help.

Yeah, it would only be right to keep it going. After all we have been doing it for a while now. It's great to get cards from different people from around the world. I just love it. A fun way of bringing Zootopians together. Hopefully we will see Feathers (Pam) around here too!

Yeah, it would only be right to keep it going. After all we have been doing it for a while now. It's great to get cards from different people from around the world. I just love it. A fun way of bringing Zootopians together. Hopefully we will see Feathers (Pam) around here too!

I have never done it either, but would love too, it sounds like a great idea and I heard some people talking about in the GA queue in Vancouver Wednesday. Keep us posted!!!

And may I suggest Product (red) cards from Hallmark?

EXCELLENT idea Birdsong.  I'm totally >IN< for this as well.  Someone please just let us know what we have to do to participate. smile.gif

Thanks!clap.gif

Hey EM, haven't participated in the past, but would love to....

Hi Ros, haven't heard from you in a while.... =]

We should look at compiling a list soon though, as those who have participated before will know the cards need time to get to some places... I recall receiving cards after New Years that last few years laugh.gif

I would like to know how it works. :)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

I would like to know how it works. :)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

Annette Smith']I would like to know how it works.
:)

What she said!! :o)

We dont start collating names till Thanksgiving, so hold your horses