Sign in to follow this  
Madsm

Buitenverblijf voor de Dutch Treat Zo Lang DeNis In Quarantaine Zit! deel3

JessLS
wrote:

Ik woonde in de Zaanstreek, maar ben via Zaandam verhuisd naar Friesland.....foto zal ik wel even uploaden....in my profile

okay! ik woon nu samen met een Fries en kom geregeld in Friesland

muis wrote:

wim01 wrote:

Die concerten in USA klinken toch lekker hoor, is nu alleen f geduld hebben, whaaaaaaaaaa nog zoveel maanden

It's a beautiful daayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

geduld wordt wel op de proef gesteld nu....:-))

gaat site al bietje wennen wimmes????

Ach berichtje posten gaat net en voor de rest geloof ik het wel.

Maar vind die optredens echt super en dan krijg je echt zin om erbij te zijn, snap niet dat ze hier in Ned. niet zo promoten.Begrijp het wel maar mis dat tochwel een beetje als je dit alles ziet

PRE-SALE INFO AND TECH UPDATE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lead [-]

Achtung Baby

03/06/2009 21:44:31

Tags : None

Ok party people, here is some info

Keep checking back to this specific post, as it will be updated with more info to help make the presales go smoothly. Please copy and distribute to any and allfan websites or mailing lists you are on.

READ THE ENTIRE POST, THEN READ IT AGAIN

1.- Is it INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT that your contact information is up to date. Especially your email, do NOT use the U2.com email as your contact email, pleaseuse your regular email provider. I cannot emphasize this enough.

2.- Look up at the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER of the page; do you see the word PROFILE? This is a link to your account information, NOT the profile everyone sees.If you click there it will take you to a page where you can update your contact information and you can also see your expiry date (YAY!) so you know when youneed to renew.

3.- Update your contact information. Update your contact information. Update your contact information. ãŠå®¢æ§˜ã®é€£çµ¡å…ˆæƒ…報を更新 , actualitzar les vostres dades decontacte, actualizar su información de contacto, mettre à jour vos informations de contact, aggiornare le informazioni di contatto, aktualisieren Sie IhreKontaktinformationen, تحديث معلومات الاتصال الخاصة بك , atualizar suas informações de contato, zaktualizować informacje kontaktowe, aktualizovat své kontaktníúdaje, update uw contactgegevens…erm, you get the message

4.- If you have not confirmed your email due to technical difficulties, please clear your cookies and cache and close your browser. Open browser, log back in.You should get a page that asks you to confirm your email. If you have done this, this page will not appear. If you have not, then the page also has an optionthat asks if you want the site to re-send you an email asking to confirm email. Do this. DO NOT CLICK ON IT MULTIPLE TIMES (if you still can't do it,please post in the FREE FORUM

5.- We are working like crazy to get everyone's problems fixed; problems are being separated in batches, so you could be fixed on the login issue and notyet on the posting issue, please be patient.

6.- All other problems need to be posted in the appropriate thread (read the other Featured Topics). DO NOT REPOST or Re-SEND a PM if you have already told usyour problem. You have done this already, and there is no need to tell us again. Repeats will be deleted.

7.- For some crazy reason the site works best on Mozilla Firefox, why? No clue . It's supposed to work with all browsers but some people are reporting itsnot. Change browser, at least until we fix this.

8.- Webmail is down or has intermittent access . Tech will fix this AFTER everyone gets sorted out with their access problems.

9.- The presales are NOT going to happen the day of the tour announcement, so we still have time to fix all of you.

10- Log in/log out issue; I have been informed by Tech that the site automatically logs you out after a certain period of inactivity. I have requested this beremoved or changed to at least an hour. When this will happen I have no idea. So if this is happening it's NOT a problem with your account (for those thatclick on MY HOME and get bumped off that IS problem, we are on it).

11.- Display names not being recognized; we have fixed most, but there is a small group of people whose display name has other characters than a space, & $! @ # : ; or ?, tech is trying to fix this. SUPER IMPORTANT your contact info is current for this. Due to the issue that some of you have very similar displaynames, some display names will have to be changed.

12.- DO NOT DELETE your INVOICE/RECEIPT or 25% coupon email.. This proves you paid and if there is any problem, we will need it. Also might want to keep yourcredit card statement around (better safe than sorry)

And last but not least

If you want my or a moderators help, please treat us with respect and courtesy. I have instructed the team to delete a/o skip any rude, impolite ordisrespectful messages. This type of behavior is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

I know and understand you are frustrated, we are also as there are only a handful of us, and thousands of you, but if you cannot act in a civil manner, then Iinvite you to bypass us, and deal with Fanfire / Signatures Network / LiveNation directly. I am sure they will provide the customer service you deserve.

Baja

muis wrote:

JessLS wrote:

LOL:-) In Copenhagen ook 2x Vertigo......nooit gezien.....enne, zonde van de tijd,...gooi er dan nog maar een ander nummer in!

snapte daar ook helemaal niets van.....waarom 2 keer vertigo??? als je nu als band te weinig nummers hebt....

maar U2......come on!!

Een knipoog naar het verleden, toen ze menigmaal met The ocean en 11 o 'clock tick tock begonnen en eindigden.

idd erg mooie versie....wow......................

thanks!

ingelke wrote:

JessLS
wrote:

Ik woonde in de Zaanstreek, maar ben via Zaandam verhuisd naar Friesland.....foto zal ik wel even uploaden....in my profile

LOL...da's grappig! Lijkt op het nummer van Martine Bijl...ik ben een Friese kruidkoek, maar gekneed van Limburgs deeg...of zo iets?

Noord, Zuid West Friesland????Ik zit helemaal Noord, tegen de Waddenzee aan. Foto staat op mijn profiel zo meteen.

wim01 wrote:

muis wrote:

wim01 wrote:

Die concerten in USA klinken toch lekker hoor, is nu alleen f geduld hebben, whaaaaaaaaaa nog zoveel maanden

It's a beautiful daayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

geduld wordt wel op de proef gesteld nu....:-))

gaat site al bietje wennen wimmes????wink.gif

who knows......

muis wrote:

PRE-SALE INFO AND TECH UPDATE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lead [-]

Achtung Baby

03/06/2009 21:44:31

Tags : None

Ok party people, here is some info

Keep checking back to this specific post, as it will be updated with more info to help make the presales go smoothly. Please copy and distribute to any and all fan websites or mailing lists you are on.

READ THE ENTIRE POST, THEN READ IT AGAIN

1.- Is it INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT that your contact information is up to date. Especially your email, do NOT use the U2.com email as your contact email, please use your regular email provider. I cannot emphasize this enough.

2.- Look up at the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER of the page; do you see the word PROFILE? This is a link to your account information, NOT the profile everyone sees. If you click there it will take you to a page where you can update your contact information and you can also see your expiry date (YAY!) so you know when you need to renew.

3.- Update your contact information. Update your contact information. Update your contact information. ãŠå®¢æ§˜ã®é€£çµ¡å…ˆæƒ…報を更新 , actualitzar les vostres dades de contacte, actualizar su información de contacto, mettre à jour vos informations de contact, aggiornare le informazioni di contatto, aktualisieren Sie Ihre Kontaktinformationen, تحديث معلومات الاتصال الخاصة بك , atualizar suas informações de contato, zaktualizować informacje kontaktowe, aktualizovat své kontaktní údaje, update uw contactgegevens…erm, you get the message

4.- If you have not confirmed your email due to technical difficulties, please clear your cookies and cache and close your browser. Open browser, log back in. You should get a page that asks you to confirm your email. If you have done this, this page will not appear. If you have not, then the page also has an option that asks if you want the site to re-send you an email asking to confirm email. Do this. DO NOT CLICK ON IT MULTIPLE TIMES (if you still can't do it, please post in the FREE FORUM

5.- We are working like crazy to get everyone's problems fixed; problems are being separated in batches, so you could be fixed on the login issue and not yet on the posting issue, please be patient.

6.- All other problems need to be posted in the appropriate thread (read the other Featured Topics). DO NOT REPOST or Re-SEND a PM if you have already told us your problem. You have done this already, and there is no need to tell us again. Repeats will be deleted.

7.- For some crazy reason the site works best on Mozilla Firefox, why? No clue . It's supposed to work with all browsers but some people are reporting its not. Change browser, at least until we fix this.

8.- Webmail is down or has intermittent access . Tech will fix this AFTER everyone gets sorted out with their access problems.

9.- The presales are NOT going to happen the day of the tour announcement, so we still have time to fix all of you.

10- Log in/log out issue; I have been informed by Tech that the site automatically logs you out after a certain period of inactivity. I have requested this be removed or changed to at least an hour. When this will happen I have no idea. So if this is happening it's NOT a problem with your account (for those that click on MY HOME and get bumped off that IS problem, we are on it).

11.- Display names not being recognized; we have fixed most, but there is a small group of people whose display name has other characters than a space, & $ ! @ # : ; or ?, tech is trying to fix this. SUPER IMPORTANT your contact info is current for this. Due to the issue that some of you have very similar display names, some display names will have to be changed.

12.- DO NOT DELETE your INVOICE/RECEIPT or 25% coupon email.. This proves you paid and if there is any problem, we will need it. Also might want to keep your credit card statement around (better safe than sorry)

And last but not least

If you want my or a moderators help, please treat us with respect and courtesy. I have instructed the team to delete a/o skip any rude, impolite or disrespectful messages. This type of behavior is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

I know and understand you are frustrated, we are also as there are only a handful of us, and thousands of you, but if you cannot act in a civil manner, then I invite you to bypass us, and deal with Fanfire / Signatures Network / LiveNation directly. I am sure they will provide the customer service you deserve.

Baja

eindelijk wat meer nieuws!

okay dus hoef hier niet met creditcard in de aanslag maandagmorgen op het werk te zitten om kaartjes via de presale te boeken pffffffffffffffffffff

wel hotel misschien haha

We kunnen dus concluderen met de presale code gemaild zal worden naar je email adres en niet naar je u2.com email. Dat zal een boel ellende schelen.

WOEPIE!!!!! Zal meteen even mijn contactgegevens checken.....lekker, kan ik ook op werk in mijn mail!

JessLS wrote:

ingelke wrote:

JessLS
wrote:

LOL...da's grappig! Lijkt op het nummer van Martine Bijl...ik ben een Friese kruidkoek, maar gekneed van Limburgs deeg...of zo iets?

Noord, Zuid West Friesland????Ik zit helemaal Noord, tegen de Waddenzee aan. Foto staat op mijn profiel zo meteen.

Ja het uiterste zuiden heeft haar man uit het uiterste noorden gehaald... nou ja dat valt ook wel weer mee. Oranjewoud bij Heerenveen in de buurt.

Liedje ken ik niet van Martine maar ga ik eens opzoeken haha

zal zo kijken op je profiel!

Wel mooi hoor Friesland en ben van de zomer voor het eerst ook op de waddeneilanden geweest ja erg maar nog nooit geweest

zo klaar met werken dus als je effe niks hoort dan weet je waarom

groetjes

fijn dat je even duidelijkheid schept fj..:-)))

WOW, mooie versie, dank je wel JR. Bono die Yeats voordraagt...altijd scoren! ...zucht!

FeijeJan, nog bedankt

JR bedankt

ik ga te bed, morgenochtend naar Zoetermeer, 25 km en dan nog een verjaardag en dan is de dag weer om.

Welterusten Allemaal en Fijn Weekend !!!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jess!

Duh ik ben ook erg hey.

herken je gelukkig meteen

valt het weer mee met dit vergiet hier

fijne avond nog weet niet of ik thuis nog effe online kom maar anders welterusten allemaal!

ingelke wrote:

JessLS wrote:

ingelke wrote:

JessLS
wrote:

Ja het uiterste zuiden heeft haar man uit het uiterste noorden gehaald... nou ja dat valt ook wel weer mee. Oranjewoud bij Heerenveen in de buurt.

Liedje ken ik niet van Martine maar ga ik eens opzoeken haha

zal zo kijken op je profiel!

Wel mooi hoor Friesland en ben van de zomer voor het eerst ook op de waddeneilanden geweest ja erg maar nog nooit geweest

zo klaar met werken dus als je effe niks hoort dan weet je waarom

groetjes

Ben dinsdag nog in Oranjewoud geweest....LOL:-) Groetjes, til next time, Edith!

kreeg bijna een zenuwinzinking....ging naar my profile......plop....page not found........mad.gif

weer inloggen en daar was ie gelukkig......

muis wrote:

kreeg bijna een zenuwinzinking....ging naar my profile......plop....page not found........
mad.gif

weer inloggen en daar was ie gelukkig......

Hoeveel potjes met pillen staan er naast je pc Ilona tongue.gif?

According to Billboard, U2's upcoming world tour will be called Kiss the Future. As has previously been reported, the tour begins inBarcelona, Spain, on June 30. U2 will stay in Europe through Aug. 22, then hit the U.S. on Sept. 12th in Chicago. The band will play in North America untilOct. 28, and plans on working the globe until the fall of 2010.

Playing in a 360 configuration will increase the capacity by about 15%-20%, depending on the stadium. The configuration opens up myriad opportunities forscaling ticket prices. The top ticket price will be slightly higher than last time and the bottom price will be lower, with the floor seats -- the closest tothe stage -- the lowest priced. Field level is going to be $55, and there will be 10,000 tickets a show, every show, at $30. The price points are $250,$90-$95, depending on the market; $55 and $30.

On-sales will begin in Europe in mid-March, and North American on-sales will start in late March/early April. U2 will also resurrect its random upgrade programfirst seen on the Vertigo tour in 2001, where select fans purchasing GA tickets will be moved closest to the stage.

Stay tuned for the official announcement and tour dates on Monday, March 9th.

Trouwens wel grappig dat Baja daar melding van maakt maar ik surf tegenwoordig ook liever met FF hier op het forum, IE continu ruzie...

JR01 wrote:

The band will play in North America until Oct. 28.

Lol, mijn beoogde marathon is op 24 oktober. Ook daar 'ergens' in de buurt.......memories laugh.gif

LOL...U2 paracetamolletjes!!!!! En een hele hoop op dit moment!

Oranjewoud, mooie omgeving inderdaad, was er even door heen gereden, vader van een vriendin van mij woont er, was net naar school geweest, onder het Heerenveenstadion.....Gezondheidsboulevard.....FJ, woon je daar dan in de buurt ofzo....of ga je net als Maarten en juul lopen daar waar je kunt?

Zo Dan. ben hier nog ff snel voordat ik ga slapen. Er wordt gelukkig nog steeds hard gewerkt aan de Pre Sale, wat een opluchting.

Kunnen wat rustiger gaan slapen!