Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

CT - you were supposed to be marrying me. Have you not got everything arranged yet?

I have a lovely silver wedding dress sitting in a box in my parents' attic, only worn once if you need a dress claire! Have a viel and tiara too!!!

Can we be bridesmaids?happy.gif

this was such along time ago..sigh... makes me all melancholic and feelin old now....frown.gif..maybe thats the wine too??

now you're def not a wman... not wanna wear sexy, new, black boots!! and your not 21 either, since you admitted to be a good dancer 10 years ago.. that is if you kept promise to nazhira and told the truth there?
No.  I'm not a woman.  No.  I'm not 21. And no.  I don't want to wear women's boots! lol

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']CT - you were supposed to be marrying me. Have you not got everything arranged yet?

I have a lovely silver wedding dress sitting in a box in my parents' attic, only worn once if you need a dress claire! Have a viel and tiara too!!!

Can we be bridesmaids?happy.gif

I may have scared her off with a hug. I give really scary hugs!

i wanna be bridesmaid too!!! oh, where is the wedding? we still have no clue on where BC is from?? and claire, where are you living again?

Page 33 - What a number !!!!!!

3- How it feels being a celebrity ?????

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']CT - you were supposed to be marrying me. Have you not got everything arranged yet?

Can we be bridesmaids?
happy.gif

I may have scared her off with a hug. I give really scary hugs!

Oh, what a pity I love a wedding, and would be nice to see the dress being used again - cost me enough!!!

i wanna be bridesmaid too!!! oh, where is the wedding? we still have no clue on where BC is from?? and claire, where are you living again?
i is from the UK england or is that england uk

this is the time and place girls, look at the name of thread:

how old are you really BC? and where do you live?

3. Naz - it just feels normal. A little frustrating. But I can handle it. I have my first public interview next week. The paparazzi are outside waiting to take a picture of me walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. i hate that.

you're irish, really?? come on girls , crossexamination, before he changes the name again!!!!

So where in ireland are you BC?

CT - I am 32. February 9th 1977 is my date of birth.

Babs - I am irish. Really really.

i don't really care anymore