Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Naz - I live near the sea. Where I am from we have a bay, an ocean and a river. So living without those is not living at all for me.

Babs - sleep well. All the best with the wardrobes in ikea.

Zhivvy - galway is the best city in ireland. not that I'm biased or anything.

..bottle is empty, claire went to bed, BC no longer telling the truth, zhivvy is about to start calling irish farm-animal-names, and nazhira turns out to be a papparazzi , who's only interested in BC 's love life... i'm of to bed now.. already brushing teeth, a third arm would be handy at the moment!

good night, of to IKEA in the morning to take a look at the wardrobes we 'designed' on the website last week... i wonder if they keep the one we choose for the boys stored for a couple of weeks atfer buying?? (would like to have electricity done first).prob not...

see you, behave in here...

Good night Barbara - good luck on finding that extra arm!!! have fun in ikea - wish i was going there.

Sleep well xxx

Naz - I live near the sea. Where I am from we have a bay, an ocean and a river. So living without those is not living at all for me.

Babs - sleep well. All the best with the wardrobes in ikea.

Zhivvy - galway is the best city in ireland. not that I'm biased or anything.

You from there then? I loved it, we went almost 3 years ago for my leaving party from my old school, i just couldn't fault the place. We also hired a car and drove around the countryside a bit too - want to go back!

3-I'm interested in others things. Barbara1 said that, but I love Barbara.

zhivvy - yep, I'm from galway (gallimh in irish). So you went to Connemara then? You should go back ... esp if you are going to be in Ireland soon ;-) I could meet ye for a drink!

zhivvy - yep, I'm from galway (gallimh in irish). So you went to Connemara then? You should go back ... esp if you are going to be in Ireland soon ;-) I could meet ye for a drink!
That would be great - will see if we can make it up there. In Dublin for a long weekend (thurs til sun) for hubby's birthday. Saturday is for watching the rugby  - scarlets v Leinster but see what we can do on the other days. It was Connemara we went to - liked it because it reminded me of my maiden name - Connor!!!

you're surname is irish and my surname is welsh. how ironic! You'll have a great day at the game. Nothing like being in croker for a game .. or a concert for that matter!

you're surname is irish and my surname is welsh. how ironic! You'll have a great day at the game. Nothing like being in croker for a game .. or a concert for that matter!
I'm welsh now - I became a Morgan! looking forwards to the match, should be fun.

Off to bed now.

Night all - enjoy vampire chats BC and Nazhira - vampires are cool!

LOL> Yes, maybe I was. I still have the teeth. They don't go away. It's probably why I have no fear of ghosts. i don't fear the dark. But oddly enough, I fear death. Vampyres don't die. If I could live forever, I'd be happy out.