Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Vampires were born in Ireland, not in Rumania like everybody think. So he is the nicest vampire I've ever met.

Bram Stoker is the inventor of Vampires so... technically you are correct.

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely']Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!

that about sums it up then!thumbsup.gif..I get bored reading too many pages!roll.gifroll.gifeek.gifeek.gifmarraige?????.roll.gifroll.gifwhit a 64 yr old and a 20 about I think Clare is!.....roll.gifroll.gifyour really Ronnie Wood!roll.gifroll.gif..get back to your Stones forum!roll.gifroll.gif

Come on!  Give me more credit than that.  Oh, my age also crept out somewhere during the discussions.  I'm a lot younger than 64!  tired.gif

roll.gifroll.gifyer a man of mystery BC.no one knows age/who/where/human/alein /vampire........with you anymore!laugh.gifkeep it up ..its good guessing!pimp.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely']Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!

that about sums it up then!thumbsup.gif..I get bored reading too many pages!roll.gifroll.gifeek.gifeek.gifmarraige?????.roll.gifroll.gifwhit a 64 yr old and a 20 about I think Clare is!.....roll.gifroll.gifyour really Ronnie Wood!roll.gifroll.gif..get back to your Stones forum!roll.gifroll.gif

Come on!  Give me more credit than that.  Oh, my age also crept out somewhere during the discussions.  I'm a lot younger than 64!  tired.gif

So BC is a male vampire, he is 264 years old, and he is looking for her lost love, that I think is CT
I'm 364 actually.  And I didn't know I was out looking for love at all!  I was just acting the maggot in the zoo! wink.gif

BC: Are you sitting next to the sea or watching The Corrib right now ?
I'm at work sitting at my desk, my back is to the window that looks out into an unused alleyway.  The nearest lake to me at this moment in time is Lough Atalia which feeds itself from the waters of Galway Bay (and from the local sewerage of Renmore).  I'll be leaving here in the next 10 to 15 minutes.  I'll be calling over to two friends who will probably put on a nice cup of tea for me and will discuss their job issues with me.  I'll agony aunt them into a corner and then I'll go home.  I'll probably then come on-line after having a shave and a shower and then knock off quite early. wink.gif

You are looking for, get noticed !!!
I'm looking for notice?  How do you make that out?  I'm just answering your comments and questions.  Nothing more.

roll.gifroll.gifyer a man of mystery BC.no one knows age/who/where/human/alein /vampire........with you anymore!laugh.gifkeep it up ..its good guessing!pimp.gif

Mary, I could be an ageless Who from whoville, PA. Whos are strange humans with green alien blood and vampire fangs. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...
I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

It's nice to see that someone is thoughtful of the peeping toms in the forum! lol

Well, you see vertigoed, I have wings because I'm an ex-angel. I fell on my crash landing and my wings burned up on entry through the atmosphere. When I was an angel, I used to have a fine set of teeth - I had such a beautiful smile that everytime I laughed, heaven lit up! But when I fell from the sky, I had my mouth open and I wore away my beautiful teeth. All I'm left with now is 2 sharp fangs and a serious craving for blood with the tendency to peep in windows...

Didn't you know that Zhiwy has a drinkin problem ?

zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

NAZ - I would, but I'm not proud of my vampiric smile. If you asked me the same before I crashed into earth, I'd have gladly sent you a picture. But then again, I didn't have email in heaven. Telepathy is the only communication device up there.

In a few moments I have to leave and live for the real

Telepathy works hear in earth too. We can do it someday

Sounds like quite an ordeal! Do you scare your coworkers much? I'd have a bit of fun smiling at people :)

Yes, the earth is slowly progressing. Someday too, you'll realise that the world was made for a reason. When that day comes, you'll realise that everything under the sun - the waking, the eating, the toiling, the dancing and the singing are all for the common purpose of divine proportions. It is at that time that those that cry, those that mourn, those that are unhappy, those that are afflicted and those that are meek will rise up and a man dressed in white robes and brown sandles will appear from the light and he will say in a great commanding voice: "Wudya ever stop moaning and getta grip of yerself, ya feckin' eejit!" and he'll give them a clobber across the head.

You want for me to think about you ?????

.. but you will.  Trust me.  And it will happen when you see something on your daily activities that will activate that part of your mind that you have no control over.  It happens to us all!  wink.gif

Sounds like quite an ordeal! Do you scare your coworkers much? I'd have a bit of fun smiling at people :)
Well, that's a long story... I'll tell it to you again when I have more time wink.gif