Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(

I find it creepy that the little counter thing is my favourite song... And when my favourite U2 song changes my post-counter-name-thing changes to my favourite song...

See you all tonight, my natural part of the day. Bye for now

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(

Glad it has been sorted that i don't have a drinking problem! *off to get some wine*

I once had some vampire wine - touristy crap in Romania, but tasted pretty good. The dracula vodka was terrible though - had one shot and the bottle is still sitting there untouched.

So if you are 264 BC were you Bram Stoker's inspiration for the novel?

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...
I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

It's nice to see that someone is thoughtful of the peeping toms in the forum! lol

Everyone needs to be looked after every once in a while. Even you BC. 

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe never ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-8Zs5yXI4

(he is 63 wink.gif )

You could be on to something there Seaislander!wink.gif

You want for me to think about you ?????

devil.gif

* sea_islander wonders where Bandcompletely

and Claire T are going on their honeymoon smile.gif *

Sea your alive! woohoo!!

Nice to see you in and back , was missing your music.....

xo

I guess people are away from this thread planning weddings and honeymoons!!! I wonder if it will be somewhere intergalactic or maybe in a gothic vampire castle!

While I was on here last night, chatting away to you good folks some lads came around the back of my house, removed a window from my shed, and took off with all the contents therein.  The bastards!  So, now I have to go and refit all the windows with security bars, install a security alarm and put a security light out the back.  It's annoying because I thought I heard a noise last night but I didn't think too much of it. In future, any noise and I'll be out there like a shot from a rifle!  I have to go explain to my uncle tomorrow that his power tools that I borrowed are all gone.  And I have an idea who took them.

[quote name='tongue.gifsea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe never ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-8Zs5yXI4

(he is 63 wink.gif )

Sea Islander, that has cheered me up!  I love it... you could be on to something.  I also interact with my users on my forum

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

nazhira']You want for me to think about you ?????

devil.gif

* sea_islander wonders where Bandcompletely

and Claire T are going on their honeymoon smile.gif *

No, I was in town sorting out my friend's website... go have a look at it .. if you have nothing else for doing:

http://www.westirelandcycling.com

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...
I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

It's nice to see that someone is thoughtful of the peeping toms in the forum! lol

Everyone needs to be looked after every once in a while. Even you BC. 

I feel so cozy here in my tree tonight! :-)

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(Don't take up drinking.  If you can get by without it, stay without it.  If you need to have a drink, have a glass of red wine every now and then - its good for the blood, good for the heart.

I hope the gits who broke into your shed didn't get anything of any value - b******ds! Whart have you done with Claire?

hello-i try typing fast-screen goes crazy- white line appears on totally black background, happened 2 sofar- first time itried to turn of screen when i touched button text reappeared- second time tried the switching off again didnt work- hit the screen from the side-  did work- anyone here knows bout these things? will i be off to by new screen tomorrow? so when i dissapear at once, dont get worried, probably cause the screen gave up his fight and quietly diedfrown.gif you did scare me with new title, is that true BC, can we take this story for real?? and vampires do have wings!! they turn into bats to get from one innocent virgin to another, dont they?? (no i'm not talking about Batman, he's one of the good guys) i'm typing against time here, hope you're not bothered with my rambling?

I've done nothing to claire. Dunno where she is. They didn't get too much because thankfully I wasn't making full use of it just yet because it's full of rubbish that I need to get rid of. The most valuable stuff in there was the bikes but they couldn't get those out because they wouldn't fit through the window. It was definitely knackers who took the stuff because they rob power tools to sell them down in Limerick in the market.

I dunno what happened Claire. Maybe I pissed her off somehow. Not sure...

Babs, I think your monitor is on the way out. If it's a laptop you have, your screen is on the way out. So you may have to get a new one. Unfortunately,

yeah, it's true. I came home this evening to find my window in my shed gone. They just took all the power tools. i don't think they took much else. It's not too bad. It's just annoying because i did hear a noise last night while I was on here.

Still, it's horrible when people steal stuff. It really annoys me - if you want it, get a job and save for it like the restof us decent people do!!!

Well done on the speed typing Barbara - olympic standard i think by 2012.

I have a feeling that claire said she had signed up to some night school course - or maybe i'm going mad!

Oh babs, you can ramble away. That's what this thread is all about! And you are right about the bats... but I'm a different kinda vampyre. I'm a vampire with a "y".