Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Continued . . .

hope you can fix the fench, janette...or at least your hub!

a bit of good news too; my love put together daughters new wardrobe, and it looks very magnificent!

hope you can fix the fench, janette...or at least your hub!

a bit of good news too; my love put together daughters new wardrobe, and it looks very magnificent!

As long as he didn't injure himself - but he has you and that's ok because only love can heal such a scar!!! (bad joke i know but it's getting late and it's a thursday!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hope you can fix the fench, janette...or at least your hub!

a bit of good news too; my love put together daughters new wardrobe, and it looks very
magnificent!

As long as he didn't injure himself - but he has you and that's ok because only love can heal such a scar!!! (bad joke i know but it's getting late and it's a thursday!)

do you mean your jokes get better any other day of the week?tongue.gif

hey, you girls! what will polyanna say about thread closed under OUR supervision?? or did she get back already?

hey, you girls! what will polyanna say about thread closed under OUR supervision?? or did she get back already?

2642 - She's back! I've seen her down in the games thread! but at least we are continuing. And yes my jokes are better on other days - on thursdays are really bad which is why we aren't getting the ferry til the friday!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hey, you girls! what will polyanna say about thread closed under OUR supervision?? or did she get back already?

2642 - She's back! I've seen her down in the games thread! but at least we are continuing. And yes my jokes are better on other days - on thursdays are really bad which is why we aren't getting the ferry til the friday!!

thats a good thing then! still tar and feathers for bad-joke-tellers here in belgium... really off now!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hey, you girls! what will polyanna say about thread closed under OUR supervision?? or did she get back already?

thats a good thing then! still tar and feathers for bad-joke-tellers here in belgium... really off now!

Are you permenantly covered then barbara?tongue.gif (yes, another bad joke!)

Night all xxx

2645 you do know that drinking will make bad jokes better, right? Thinking perhaps some wine will help.

2648 - morning!! see you all later xxx

2650 - guessing some people aren't home yet or don't just jump on here soon as they get home!

looking at your posts from the brandnew screen!!! got phonecall at work today from my love, tellin me screen didnt gave any lifesigns anymore... asked me what do do?! told him to rush to the #*#% and make sure there was a screen by the time i got home!!

btw; i heard that zhiv...

2653 - glad to hear that you have a new screen Barbara!

and what did you hear ...........

ha, zhiv, you know from nothing zeker (another line from the koffiekoeken-advert!)?? you know very well what i'm talking about: 2644, thats all i'm saying.....

helloo-ellooo-lloo...(echo) where is everyone?-r is everyone?- s everyone?-one?

we're watching Mr deeds (adam sandler, he and jim carry are me favourite wacko actors!) and they just played a fragment from Sweetest thing!!!

2656 - We're at a place called vertigo!!!!

And barbara I wouldn't have written anything like that about you my user name must have been hacked?!!!

hmmm...your username hacked, hey? somehow i do believe it.....not at all!!tongue.gif

oh 4 weddings and a funeral just started , i know, seen it a .... times before.... but i cannot resist!!  will be back later!

2659 - Why would you not believe me barbara? I'm so hurt!!!!!

is that a maniacial laugh there claire?

2661 - hahahahaha, will join you in the insanity - the wine is helping!!!