Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Had such a good sleep forgot to come in here , dont think ill be tired today................Sorry I missed you last night xo
Got radio on and they just played everlasting love :o).....so am happy happy happy.....
Anyway contemplating tea and not beer at the moment............
Looks like we clocked the other thread so here goes prt 2..
:o)

Thank you for adding another 123! Was missing it already! Not up to much, had a run in with a kid at school today - he ended up walking out of my room, i think that he's forgotten i have his class again tomorrow period one! He is so in trouble at 9:15 .... think i'm just going ot pour myself a glass of wine and plan his slow and painful death!

LOL Zhivvy, been there, done that and don't miss it . . . . . red, red wine for me later tonight!

Red, red wine in my glass right now - only the one glass though. I can't believe that he thinks he's gonigot get away with it just because i am new at the place. When i kept him behind after class (before he ran!) he was laughing and acting all cool (to him, stupid to me!!!) I asked him why he was calling me a dick - which is what i heard him calling me. He tried to make it better by saying that he hadn't called me a dick he had called me thick!!! Wow, so much better!!! - I am going to make a littel voodoo doll of him or something - and move him away from my desk - he may want revenge and damage my Bono pics!!!!

allright!! looks like the bar is open again!!

that kid's in deep trouble, i guess, zhiv!! not the brightest one in class, judging to his answer...laugh.gif

no alcohol today!!my love is making tea for us..

we had a nightcap yesterday.. citroenjenever (looked it up to translate; should be lemon flavered gin?) well, make it 2 nightcaps... and i can assure you there were koffiekoeken involved afterwards (you now what i mean, zhiv?) making me a lemontea now, but i doubt it has the same effect...wink.gif

allright!! looks like the bar is open again!!

that kid's in deep trouble, i guess, zhiv!! not the brightest one in class, judging to his answer...laugh.gif

no alcohol today!!my love is making tea for us..

we had a nightcap yesterday.. citroenjenever (looked it up to translate; should be lemon flavered gin?) well, make it 2 nightcaps... and i can assure you there were koffiekoeken involved afterwards (you now what i mean, zhiv?) making me a lemontea now, but i doubt it has the same effect...wink.gif

Lol!!! lemontea- not as effective then - wil remember that. Also after my mood tonight because sarcastic adn grumpy with hubby doesn't get you cake either tongue.gif

I remember jenever from living in holland - evil!!!!! Once at a gig in some amsterdam dive and it was on offer, it made the band sound better though!!

maybe they offered on purpose, zhiv, cause of the quality of the band... good nite-sleep tite!

(and you get that voodoo-doll and make him suffer!!) good day, 123...

looks empty, just the 3 of us... but lets enjoy the silence...

Think i'm off too - Don't mena to leave you all alone 123 but it is midnight and the 7 am alarm is getting closer and closer! Be about longer tomorrow as i get a lie on on saturday!

Hope you have a good day

love

xxx

Red, red wine in my glass right now - only the one glass though. I can't believe that he thinks he's gonigot get away with it just because i am new at the place. When i kept him behind after class (before he ran!) he was laughing and acting all cool (to him, stupid to me!!!) I asked him why he was calling me a dick - which is what i heard him calling me. He tried to make it better by saying that he hadn't called me a dick he had called me thick!!! Wow, so much better!!! - I am going to make a littel voodoo doll of him or something - and move him away from my desk - he may want revenge and damage my Bono pics!!!!
or is he mentally deranged . . . show him who's the boss!

Off for a coffee in a mo - then to work, had a relatively early night last night (by my standards) but sooooo tired. Glad it's friday. So there will be a seriously in trouble kid later! Looking forwards to wiping that stupid smirk off his face!!

Hope you all have a good day

xxx

Am really tired so going to have a nap if I can , sorry to pke out so quickly but feel lost  , maybe everyone else is and im not lol.....

bon nuit

love

xo

Hello all! Just having a coffee after tiring day at work. I was woke up by hubby s alarm at 5;15 then again at 6;30 with a little body climbing into bed with me - so not enough sleep.

I refused to have the boy in class today and he seemed happy about it!! Was also very rude to my head of department - so we are both filling in incident forms this weekend and he has to see the head on monday!!! Ther annoying thing is, i know he'll battle against me for a few weeks and try and make my life misery (he'll fail though) and then we'll have a break through and get on well and he'll work well for me, it's just we have to do this stupid battle at the start - why do kids do this????

Hi, just past 9 am here, so still drinking the coffee . . . .

After all is said and done, Zhivvy, ignore the bastard, lol . . . . he's angry, seeking attention, looking for a fight, trying to push your buttons . . . . fill in the paperwork and let them deal with him and when he comes back, stick him in a corner somewhere surrounded by your better students who won't give him any attention. Make sure that he is somewhere your eyes don't tend to fall so you he doesn't see you watching him. No doubt he'll test you to see if you react, so try not to . . . just be businesslike and that will eventually take away his power. Once he sees that he doesn't control you or the class, he'll try another (quieter?) tactic.

If I had a penny for every kid like this over the years, I'd be so rich!!!!! You too (U2, lol), I bet!!!

I know, that is what i was saying before. I learnt very quickly working in the secure exclusion unit that kids wnat you to get angry and shout which is why i never do - and it pees them off!!! But exactly as you say stick him in a corner (in another school preferably - lol!!!)

Looking forwards to a nice weekend where i don't need to think about him. My daughter's godmother is up for the night tomorrow (the one who lives in London but is a kiwi) so our daughter is very upset about seeing her because it is July since we last saw her.

And finally the downstairs toilet is being painted!!! Maybe the whole house will be done soon!

Just watching a property show on TV about people wanted to move to Australia. And it's in perth - looking out for you in the background 123!!!

i'm having coke with coconut-flavered rhum!! i see this with my son sometimes, zhiv, teenageboys think they're though and grownup and dont get that they're acting in a immature way, that only jeopardices their own future...

Just having a coffee then may have to change to wine!

Tea for me . . . Earl Grey . . . it's all about the caffene now that it's the mid-afternoon slump!

Tea for me . . . Earl Grey . . . it's all about the caffene now that it's the mid-afternoon slump!
Go for some mid afternoon wine!!! lol!