Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

enjoying a nice glass of wine! anyone joining me?

a cup of coffee while waiting for the fifth load of laundry to be finished. Oh By the way, I just ordered a couple of goodies for Chinese New Year which include Chinese yo-yos and fortune cookies so they should be arriving by the 12th.

Have to pick up daughter , yes today im expressing my negativeness but im ok so dont worry , just tired of no one understanding or I should say no cure........

leaving my pc on u2,com bye

brb..

I just love chinese food - lol!!!

We'll have to work out a mutual time 123 to share a glass of wine!

See you all tomorrow! have fun on here and good evenings or mornings wherever you are in the world

Have to ring the boss now and if theres work ill have to leave in a moment :o( was having fun , anyway goodnight everyone
xxxxx
ooooo

Hopefully I have the day off and work hard tomorrow instead :o).....

Hi illum , its good day to me iv'e got the day off , woohooooooooooooooooo

and the radio is playing SBS now :o)banana.gif

i am having caramel crisp caramel corn which is freshly made in Oshkosh, WI. they also have one on Michigan Ave in Chicago and the line stretches forever in the dead cold of winter, that's how good it is. i'm originally from Oshkosh so relatives send it to me. If you are ever in Chicago, it's well worth the wait. it's really really really really really good. the original's in Oshkosh.

never tried it manohlive but i'd like to ..... Just uploaded a new profile pic , I just took it 5 mins ago so a fresh pic lol yes am bored.....

Well goodnight/day everyone Im going now , wasnt thinking any wrong doing so I have someone to obey .....

Have a nice sleep or day.....

bye

xxxxx

ooooothumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Good Morning, Everyone!!!

I'm having a cup of half-caffeinated coffee after doing my workout and beginning the second load of laundry.

Afternoon all! Having a coffee after work. I am being observed on my teaching pratice tomorrow so need to write out lesson plans etc.... i have the lesson sorted out just need to get it organised. I am not in a permenant position at this place but i want them to know that i am doing a good job for them etc...

123 as i said on another thread i really like your new avi - you have amazing hair!!!! And look very pretty.

xxx

Hi all !

went to the funeral of my boss'es dad this morning with some colleagues. Afterwards we didn't feel like driving back to word straight away, so we went out to lunch together. Enjoyed it, in the company of a nice glass of white wine !

Thanks Jess, just half writing out my lesson plan and half playing on here. Have a lovely power point presentation to do - so just that i don't become more technically inept than normal!!!

let us know tomorrow how it all went !!!

Of course i will. it doesn't really affect me that much as not full time staff but i do want to know how my teaching is going as haven't been observed for a while.

Of course i will. it doesn't really affect me that much as not full time staff but i do want to know how my teaching is going as haven't been observed for a while.
it's always good to hear how you're doing !

and out here ... you're doing great ... Magnificent ... !!!

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Of course i will. it doesn't really affect me that much as not full time staff but i do want to know how my teaching is going as haven't been observed for a while.

it's always good to hear how you're doing !

and out here ... you're doing great ... Magnificent ... !!!

Why thank you ......!happy.gif

you're welcome !

do I get a truck of my own now ?

good luck from here, zhiv!! sure you'll do just great!

made some chinese today... with a glass of lichee-wine of course!

nice day at work... not working at all! we have to follow a 'movement-course' if thats how you call it? in dutch it's called hef-en til technieken. bout how to nurse and help patients without hurting your own back, neck, sholders, wrists, knees.... you get the picture? all theory today... but it's a funny guy who's teaching, and very informal... ! last hour we did a couple off exercises... and tomorrow all day too! we have 2 more days at the end off the month, so it'll be a quiet month! not at work much (have some compensation-days left from last month) and 4 days following this course!!