Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

yeah! he'll be at some american concerts!! hope they'll bring him along to belgium... like his music, and he looks not bad at all...embarassed.gif him AND bono in 1 nite....hmmmm

barbara get to your pub and you'll see your birthday present!

been there!! such a great present, méakes me wanna party again! posted a great 'dance-song'!!! go look, and dance with me!!

Ok will get on my dancing shoes just for you!

do you like dancing? wish i'd knew a place where they play 'our' music for when you get here... i like dancing so much but somehow my friends dont... so i'm usually alone on the floor or with my love who does loveto dance! or could it be they're just to embarassed by my dancing... to stand there next to me...

I do like dancing but have to be in the mood for it! Used to be out dancing three or four nights a week when i was young, free and single! No wonder i was so much slimmer then lol!

love dancing but havn't in a long time , goodmorning girls , more strange dreams , I found myself naked next to a friend , she took my clothes off and I didnt know about it lol..

Anyway doing the usual and dont start work till 11 am so might be in a while..

We have negatives that weve had for ages which mum' did not develop , so no pictures here , wonder what surprises are in them lol anyway we didn't develop ours !!!!!!!

some usless information

So whats new ??

Having a cup of half-caffienated coffee after a day of running errands, paying bills and getting a confirmation letter in the mail regarding my donation to the Haiti.

glasses.gifSweet illum..

Well I have to go , have a good night/day

love

me

xxxxx

ooooo

Radio all day :o)..

Thought for day ; You reap what you soe

Yes I hate people who dont mind their own business.....and they will not like it in return.....

glasses.gifSweet illum..

Well I have to go , have a good night/day

love

me

xxxxx

ooooo

Radio all day :o)..

Thought for day ; You reap what you soe

Yes I hate people who dont mind their own business.....and they will not like it in return.....

Yep, I'm celebrating because medical tests results came back and I'm free to begin race-training on Monday morning!!

hello lovelies, anyone miss the old nurse? Just so busy with work and the kids and school and such. Wishing Lenny K was coming to my shows (I LOVE HIM. okay just had to say that) but I get Interpol in Minneapolis and Philly.

Just home from the hair salon, will spend tomorrow lobbying my state legislature with the rest of the state's nurses. should be fun rabble rousing!

hello lovelies, anyone miss the old nurse? Just so busy with work and the kids and school and such. Wishing Lenny K was coming to my shows (I LOVE HIM. okay just had to say that) but I get Interpol in Minneapolis and Philly.

Just home from the hair salon, will spend tomorrow lobbying my state legislature with the rest of the state's nurses. should be fun rabble rousing!

Hi Beth,

Glad to see you around again!!! It's been a long time. Sounds like you've bee nsnowed under with work at the moment. Sorry to hear that you don't get Lenny at your show. We don't know who we are getting this time round  - had better be someone good lol!!!

Have fun lobbying!!!

Have a fun day Illum!

having a coffee at the end of the day - before start doing some prep etc...

Hi beth glad to see you in ..

Hi girls , just woke up from another night mare , kinda freaky , made me wake up so thought i'd visit you lot since im awake lol.....

Hope all is well and that your not having nightmares like myself..

Got radio on and am really thirsty..

So whats new??

Hope your nightmores sto soon 123, it's not good to be having these strange dreams.

I hope that you get back to sleep and it is peaceful one

xxx

hi girls. didnt read back but i see 123 had another nitemare, not good...

some more bad news on our homefront, my dad in hospital with 3 broken ribbs and a pierced lung. he fell against the door of a kitchencupboard like 2 weeks ago but didnt go to see doc. took some painkillers and then my mom had her surgery. so when he came to pick me up sunday he shwoed me this lump on his back.. told him to go see doc asap cause maybe one of his ribbs broken. he didnt make much of it, but luckily went to see his gp today and now he has to stay in hospital couple of days! goin over there now to bring him some pj's, towells... with my mom bein immobile too so i'm goin over  to stay with her and take care of her and little chihuahua, diego. will take my laptop so keepin contact... who said bad things always come in 3?

Sorry you have so much to deal with, Barbara . . . . wishing your dad well . . . . lucky he has you to keep care of him ")

123 . . . . hope you find some peaceful dreams soon ")))))

hi girls. didnt read back but i see 123 had another nitemare, not good...

some more bad news on our homefront, my dad in hospital with 3 broken ribbs and a pierced lung. he fell against the door of a kitchencupboard like 2 weeks ago but didnt go to see doc. took some painkillers and then my mom had her surgery. so when he came to pick me up sunday he shwoed me this lump on his back.. told him to go see doc asap cause maybe one of his ribbs broken. he didnt make much of it, but luckily went to see his gp today and now he has to stay in hospital couple of days! goin over there now to bring him some pj's, towells... with my mom bein immobile too so i'm goin over  to stay with her and take care of her and little chihuahua, diego. will take my laptop so keepin contact... who said bad things always come in 3?

Hope all goes well at your parents Barbara - so sorry to hear about what happened to your dad - i hope he has a speedy recovery.

And your mum too - i guess with you around she is really good hands.

xx 

Barbara1-You and your family are in my prayers.

As for now, I'm having a cup of tea while finishing the 4th load (and final) load of laundry.

Barbara missed your post , really sad about your mum and your dad , hope everything works out for the best ..

Just found out my friends husband died , and shes quiet young , so sad for her loss she must be really suffering , but she loved a nice man..

Had more dreams but no nightmares just funny dreams or strange I should say ..

Doing my usual and probably wont start work till 11 am

so whats happening ??

hugs for your friend 123 - that it is a horrible thing to happen, at any age, especially when young though. xxx