Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

cant believe you're goin to beach 123!! *sigh* so jealouse*

i'm at my moms now, waiting to rinse out her hair (just coloured it) daughter was here too, to have lunch.. it was fun, but my brother spoiled it a little.. picking an argument with my mom while we were eatingfrown.gif

Yeah and when that happens you cant just sit down and watch , you have to take some measures...........

Drive to the beach was lovely , nice warm sea breeze and good music well kinda my daughter got radio preference , im too good to her , but it was a drive for both my mum and daughter to get out a bit.....

Anyway listening to my station now cause im so old ;o) lol

So what you up to?

cant believe you're goin to beach 123!! *sigh* so jealouse*

i'm at my moms now, waiting to rinse out her hair (just coloured it) daughter was here too, to have lunch.. it was fun, but my brother spoiled it a little.. picking an argument with my mom while we were eatingfrown.gif

{{hugs Barbara}} - Hope your trip into town with your mum makes up for it xxx

Well im going to go to bed now and listen to some music for about 20 mins then hope my phone rings one day .....

Anyway everyone sweet dreams

night

love

xxx

ooo

Night 123, sleep well and happy dreams.

probably see you on here later on just before we're off to bed!

xxx

Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lolsmile.gif Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon eyes.gif I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated! tongue.gif

Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lolsmile.gif Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon eyes.gif I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated! tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lol
smile.gif
Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon
eyes.gif
 I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated!
tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!tongue.gif

Hehe grin.gif I am doing some essay's for my senior year! My mum is even letting me do one on U2!! I may post some if their not to horrible wink.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lol
smile.gif
Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon
eyes.gif
 I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated!
tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!
tongue.gif

Hehe grin.gif I am doing some essay's for my senior year! My mum is even letting me do one on U2!! I may post some if their not to horrible wink.gif

Would love to see them! I'm sure they'll be great!

Don't be to sure, these'll be my first essays... I know! Homeschoolers sometimes drop English because they read so mucheyes.gif...

OOH! I just found out that my older brother might be going to Haiti! He's in the Navy and the ship he got assigned to is in Haiti right now! So cool!

I remember my sister doing an essay on U2 when she was in high school, it was when I first learned about the boys (she is 6 years younger than I am....)

I am here trying to avoid some writing homework as well, Vertigoed, see it doesn't change when you are an adult going to school. I am writing about the book "The Glass Castle" which is an amazing memoir. I had read it for pleasure, but now have to approach the problems in the book as a nurse, which makes it much less pleasurable.

Today is a coffee day. 7F. No beach here....sigh....I'd ring you and head to the beach with u 123....and we'd have the Ipod on full tilt with the windows open.....

and the coffee could be iced...oooh like Vietnamese iced coffee.....

enough. back to work, right? Right.

Lol! Iced coffee is so good.... Don't like when something pleasurable gets turned into an assignment eyes.gif

Hi Beth, how are you doing? Not seen you in here for a bit. Sounds like all well which is good to know! Hope the essay goes well. Never heard of the book, is it worth a read?

I am the same as you i wish that we could be by the beach with 123 in the lovely sunshine

xxx

I just found out a girl at church somehow downloaded a song onto my phone.... This is why I dont let people mess around on my phone! And it was a weird, horrible rap song... that made me laugh roll.gif

so its back to freezing here, and 123 on the beach! we're all jealouse i guess.. i can only dream our time come soon (but it will be just a dream the next 5 months?

ahhhh..my love listened to my sighs, and opened a new bottle of red wine, a bordeaux... who's joining me??

thanx for the hugs, zhiv... i was a bit mad, he was very disrespectful to her, in front of my daughter... told him that i did not like it at all!! so then he turned round, and went to his room, cursing to himself...
but we did have a nice time, my mom finally has a date for her surgery: feb 17th. it will be a long one, cause first it was scheduled on the 4th, but after seeing the MRI-scan the surgeon told her it would be impossible at that date... would be more difficult then he first expected.frown.gif
she's happy about having a date, but scared too... had to promise her to go and wash her and take care of wounds! of course i will!!

May I join you for a drink? Getting colder here, more rain expected . . . sigh.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

lumacy
']Which "château" ?

chateau malbat.tastes great happy.gif

Great bordeaux. And I'm having a great belgium beer !! lol

Bonsoir Lumacy! ca va bien?

I have no wine!!! NO!!!!!! But will join you for other drink

*Zhivvy goes to find something*

Hey, found a little white wine left in the fridge from the weekend - so cheers with half a glass!

And if Barbara has checked her message box she'll know why.

I've booked my ferry for easter!!!

Yeah!!!!!

x

Bonsoir Lumacy! ca va bien?

I have no wine!!! NO!!!!!! But will join you for other drink

*Zhivvy goes to find something*

Hey, found a little white wine left in the fridge from the weekend - so cheers with half a glass!

And if Barbara has checked her message box she'll know why.

I've booked my ferry for easter!!!

Yeah!!!!!

x

Santé !!!

et toi!

x