Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

Can i have a latte please?

but i wuldn't like to burn my mouth like she did!!!! lol!!!

Dont hurry in drinking :) Hurry in walking out because babs may be in at any moment... And i think Bono is waiting at the pub for you to celebrate ireland's victory :)

Oh yes .... I remember we planned on meeting up in there tonight!!!! Better nip home and make the hair look normal and stick on some make up - don't want to scare the poor man!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair
happy.gif
 I think he wants your number!

*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

Zhivvy is very sleepy so asks Bono to walk her home
wink.gif
 In a totally honourable way!!!!

who can be honorable when bono is walking them home ???

In my defense - he did just walk me home, what a true gentleman. We had a lovely chat on the way back and nothing more than a nice hug and kiss by my door. Although we do have a date at the pub on Saturday to do some more dancing!! Oh what shall i wear!!!!! laugh.gif

how about an apron Zhiv ??? roll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair
happy.gif
 I think he wants your number!

*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

Zhivvy is very sleepy so asks Bono to walk her home
wink.gif
 In a totally honourable way!!!!

who can be honorable when bono is walking them home ???

In my defense - he did just walk me home, what a true gentleman. We had a lovely chat on the way back and nothing more than a nice hug and kiss by my door. Although we do have a date at the pub on Saturday to do some more dancing!! Oh what shall i wear!!!!!
laugh.gif

how about an apron Zhiv ??? roll.gif

That is only what he wears when he gets home! wink.gif

Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

you sneakey girl, thats where you've been hiding!! and i was thinking poor you had lots and lots of work....

mad.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

you sneakey girl, thats where you've been hiding!! and i was thinking poor you had lots and lots of work....

mad.gif

I only popped in today!!! I have been working hard - and did pop in your pub earlier but no-one is around

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

mad.gif

I only popped in today!!! I have been working hard - and did pop in your pub earlier but no-one is around

you're right, pub was empty...and i was watching tv, sorry bout that... and you have a right to come over to vertigoeds coffeeshop too, as long as you come over to party and dance with/dream bout Bono often enough...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mad.gif

you're right, pub was empty...and i was watching tv, sorry bout that... and you have a right to come over to vertigoeds coffeeshop too, as long as you come over to party and dance with/dream bout Bono often enough...

If i means that a leather clad Bono is going to rub his crotch on my leg i'll be there every night!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mad.gif

If i means that a leather clad Bono is going to rub his crotch on my leg i'll be there every night!

embarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mad.gif

embarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.gif

I know Janette - I write these things and then only after I realise that i sound really bad!!! (but it is Bono!!)

...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....eyes.gif

...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....eyes.gif
Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way! devil.gif

barbara1']...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....
eyes.gif

Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way! devil.gif

That's right, it's all his fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....
eyes.gif

Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way!
devil.gif

That's right, it's all his fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

Thanks for being on my side Janette!

I understand zoo-era Bono in glasses and leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is only what he wears when he gets home! wink.gif

I think we might have to be careful in a couple of weeks when you're here ... don't start about aprons or we'll have some explaining to do !

Zhivvy']

That is
only
what he wears when he gets home!
wink.gif

I think we might have to be careful in a couple of weeks when you're here ... don't start about aprons or we'll have some explaining to do !

roll.gif

Zhivvy']

That is
only
wink.gif

laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

That is
only
wink.gif

laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

Sorry Vertigoed - Jojes who started it, she should know that she shouldn't mention a certain Irish man as it makes me go funny!!! laugh.gif

It makes this whole board go funny tongue.gif

But it's hard not to mention him on HIS website! lol!

exactly!!!! What does he expect!