Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leprechaun63

Bono and the Bilderberg group

I wonder if Bono would care to enlighten us with why he has attended the very secretive bilderberg group meetings? The meeting of the world's powerful and elite,business leaders,monarchs,billionaire politicians, the elites who are plotting our demise.I'd be very interested to hear why he attends, i wonder if has to do with a picture on the home page here that he is in with jay z and rhianna, jay z is a freemason, is Bono? I had every cd/album U2 made from their very first, but once i found out Bono was involved with these elitist sick bastards i destroyed them all and will never listen to them again, i think he has some explaining to do to his loyal fans don't you? And if you need to find about this just look it up on the net, it's out there for you to find.

Sorry, I don¿t think he has to explain me nothing, at east by now. We don't really know what he is doing, it's his problem by now. I discuss a lot with my husband about this kind of things, and I support the idea of, sometimes, to shake hands you don't like but you get something important

He got lots of things for losts of people doing his way, it's called diplomacy. In a world that is so hard to achieve anything. I think he is in a tuff position. But he seems to think hardly the way to do things real, and he is brave.

How many of us can do something like that ! you will answer, we are not celebrities, but what we do to our neighbours, to our peopl. We are comfortable where we are, enjoying.

And as he said celebrity is stupid. but sometimes is a good exchange money ( something like that )

A least he does. I respect this a lot

I had every cd/album U2 made from their very first, but once i found out Bono was involved with these elitist sick bastards i destroyed them all and will never listen to them again, 

are you one of the ones who, when Pop came out, you bought it or trashed it just to destroy it on a protest?

while in turn, wasting your own money just to destroy what you bought?

(for those wondering... yes, snobbish fans did indeed do this back when Pop came out. many of you may remember this moment in time. lol)

and i did not know Jay-Z was a mason....... i kinda doubt he is for various reasons. 

sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff!!!!! whats that smell??????????

what're you smellin??

what is it with people goin; 'oh if bono does this, i'll break the albums!', 'ahh, if bono says that, all return them all and never listen to one again!' we know all sort of things or hear all sort of things from celebrities cause of the media and internet... when 200-300 years ago you had these composers, and we donno much about them (maybe they were just pure evil sadistic....)

so do we have to dig out someones life to judge if they're worthy... it's just a band, its just music they make...

and besides bono has already taken a lot of action to help create a better world...just dont expect him to be a saint...he's not jesus!

If you cut through the emotion and nonsense it's not all that bad a question. I'm kind of wondering why he would attend. For Africa maybe??? 

I'm not sure The Bilderberg Group is as bad as Leprechaun makes out. It's an "invitation only" conference and is usually attended by people of influence. Bono is a man of influence so that's probably why he has been asked to go. Just because it is very secretive doesn't mean it does anything bad... unless your a conspiracy theorist...

How would anyone know that he did attend?

Exactly - it is secret - and so what. Unless doctor Evil was hosting the meeting and planning our 'demise' as you put it, I'm not really worrying. I'm sure that Bono goes to lots of meetings/conferences etc... with high powered, influential, etc... people because, believe it or not, that is what he is himself. You may have noticed him around in the press etc... chatting with world leaders and trying to make the world a slightly better place. And why are the elites plotting our demise? Would be interesting to know - got a feeling that they aren't really bothered about a mid 30s teacher on an average income with an average live - why want rid of me, I'm a bit boring!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants is a list of all other people from around the world who have attended these conferences n the past - do we need to beware of these people too? And burn their cds, books, etc...?

I'm sorry if you detect a note of sarcasm in my voice but why is Bono judged for his every move. As Barbara has said, he's not Jesus or God. But he is a bloody good man who has tried to make a difference in a positive way - I wish that there were more men like him in the world - it would make it a nicer place!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']How would anyone know that he did attend?

Exactly - it is secret - and so what. Unless doctor Evil was hosting the meeting and planning our 'demise' as you put it, I'm not really worrying. I'm sure that Bono goes to lots of meetings/conferences etc... with high powered, influential, etc... people because, believe it or not, that is what he is himself. You may have noticed him around in the press etc... chatting with world leaders and trying to make the world a slightly better place. And why are the elites plotting our demise? Would be interesting to know - got a feeling that they aren't really bothered about a mid 30s teacher on an average income with an average live - why want rid of me, I'm a bit boring!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants is a list of all other people from around the world who have attended these conferences n the past - do we need to beware of these people too? And burn their cds, books, etc...?

I'm sorry if you detect a note of sarcasm in my voice but why is Bono judged for his every move. As Barbara has said, he's not Jesus or God. But he is a bloody good man who has tried to make a difference in a positive way - I wish that there were more men like him in the world - it would make it a nicer place!

And women.... tongue.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

is a list of all other people from around the world who have attended these conferences n the past - do we need to beware of these people too? And burn their cds, books, etc...?

I'm sorry if you detect a note of sarcasm in my voice but why is Bono judged for his every move. As Barbara has said, he's not Jesus or God. But he is a bloody good man who has tried to make a difference in a positive way -
I wish that there were more men like him in the world
- it would make it a nicer place!

And women.... tongue.gif

Us women are already like that BC! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

is a list of all other people from around the world who have attended these conferences n the past - do we need to beware of these people too? And burn their cds, books, etc...?

I'm sorry if you detect a note of sarcasm in my voice but why is Bono judged for his every move. As Barbara has said, he's not Jesus or God. But he is a bloody good man who has tried to make a difference in a positive way -

And women....
tongue.gif

Us women are already like that BC! happy.gifNo comment. tongue.gif 

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

And women....
tongue.gif

Us women are already like that BC!
happy.gifNo comment. tongue.gif 

Lol!!! Ok, us women in here whom you adore are already like that! Is that better (why do i get the idea that this person who posted is going to get their thread completely changed? - never done that before!!! LEGIS - Where are you!!!!)

I have the feeling that this "Leprechaun63" person won't come back on here and respond . . . just posting to see if he can get a rise out of us, gets his/her kicks out of stirring things up, so why not change it up????

Yes, you girls are already like that. And if I am to think like that, surely you should use me as your "reference point" for all other men! ;-)

The thread had to change - it was conspiracy theory. I don't have time for conspiracy theories because theories that can't be substantiated in any way are just discussions with futile intent.

Hey, let's make up our own top secret society and hold top secret meetings and plot the demise of this post . . . .

I have the feeling that this "Leprechaun63" person won't come back on here and respond . . . just posting to see if he can get a rise out of us, gets his/her kicks out of stirring things up, so why not change it up????
If people are easily "rised" from such discussions, they really need to see a shrink tongue.gif

and since it is so top secret, no one can know that we are meeting or that we belong . . . how will we organize then?

I'm not sure The Bilderberg Group is as bad as Leprechaun makes out. It's an "invitation only" conference and is usually attended by people of influence. Bono is a man of influence so that's probably why he has been asked to go. Just because it is very secretive doesn't mean it does anything bad... unless your a conspiracy theorist...

exactly-  i agree if its true, Bono was invited because he is influential and he is a voice for the poor people in the world.

and since it is so top secret, no one can know that we are meeting or that we belong . . . how will we organize then?
We will use one method.  It will be explained to you through the following.  Men Everywhere Enjoy Town NOW.

exactly-  i agree if its true, Bono was invited because he is influential and he is a voice for the poor people in the world.

He is that :-)  And more.  He sings.  roll.gif