Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leprechaun63

Bono and the Bilderberg group

It's about the same as some time ago ... remember the picture where Bono was shaking hands with George W. Bush ???

But as said before ... sometimes you need to shake hands you don't really want to shake, just on order to get what you want ! Bush raised the budget for third world help afterwards extensively ... and that was Bono's goal right from the beginning ! So if shaking some hands helps to achieve that ... I'd say ... "shake away" ... !

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

sugrue']sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff!!!!! whats that smell??????????

Could it be.... troll? 

no, they don't exist either.

Sorry Bandcompletely.... I didn't see your post!!! I think you are right!!!!!!!!1

Hi Sugrue, call me BC.  It's easier on your wrists ;-)

I don't like labeling people anything other than their usernames (or real names if they don't mind) wink.gif

Pleased to meet you BC- my grammar & typing skills are pretty poor anyway!

really? you're doing a good job pretending otherwise!
If only you knew BC.... my index finger used be a bit longer....

This is boring, just let the guy live his life,

But, Hey Bono, maybe I need an explanation, could you please meet me at Barb's pub for a pint ?

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']really? you're doing a good job pretending otherwise!

you cut part of it off?  Well, that might be your problem!

It's about the same as some time ago ... remember the picture where Bono was shaking hands with George W. Bush ???

But as said before ... sometimes you need to shake hands you don't really want to shake, just on order to get what you want ! Bush raised the budget for third world help afterwards extensively ... and that was Bono's goal right from the beginning ! So if shaking some hands helps to achieve that ... I'd say ... "shake away" ... !

Oh, i got confused - i thought that there were no more leaders of countries as Bono is just the leader of the world and he holds these secret meetings to be elitist!! and kill us all!!

sugrue wrote:

wink.gif well I was going to say that it has worn away from my one finger typing efforts- but now I feel I have to pretend....

I cut it off cos I didn't want to do them piano lessons...

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

sugrue wrote:

wink.gif well I was going to say that it has worn away from my one finger typing efforts- but now I feel I have to pretend....

You know, i did the same but I cut off all my fingers.  It's hard to type with stubs for hands.  So I use 5 pencils on one hand for fingers.  smile.gif

No offense was intended to anyone who lost limbs.  This is just a jestful post.  Honest.

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

sugrue wrote:

wink.gif

well I was going to say that it has worn away from my one finger typing efforts- but now I feel I have to pretend....

You know, i did the same but I cut off all my fingers.  It's hard to type with stubs for hands.  So I use 5 pencils on one hand for fingers.  smile.gif

No offense was intended to anyone who lost limbs.  This is just a jestful post.  Honest.

Edward pencilhands!!!! - an artistic view on the film!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

sugrue wrote:

wink.gif

well I was going to say that it has worn away from my one finger typing efforts- but now I feel I have to pretend....

You know, i did the same but I cut off all my fingers.  It's hard to type with stubs for hands.  So I use 5 pencils on one hand for fingers. 
smile.gif

very good zhivvy.  clever idea!  He draws instead of cuts!

very good zhivvy.  clever idea!  He draws instead of cuts!
Could make a great movie - just wandering the streets and doing charicatures on the spot!

yes, he could become the best street artist... and then ... all that he draws.... becomes real.
And they can all be a part of a secret society wink.gif 

These people can only be seen be certain humans - they have to be very special humans

bandcompletely']yes, he could become the best street artist... and then ... all that he draws.... becomes real.

And they can all be a part of a secret society wink.gif 

These people can only be seen be certain humans - they have to be very special humans

because they got pencils for hands, they can be called Pumans.

With a name like that they have to have sleek black hair almost like fur and cat like eyes, they prowl with care around the streets but they are gentle creatures

With a name like that they have to have sleek black hair almost like fur and cat like eyes, they prowl with care around the streets but they are gentle creatures

But they walk on 2 feet and eat with 2 hands and can also breathe underwater.  They can fly like eagles and turn their heads like owls.

Zhivvy']With a name like that they have to have sleek black hair almost like fur and cat like eyes, they prowl with care around the streets but they are gentle creatures

But they walk on 2 feet and eat with 2 hands and can also breathe underwater.  They can fly like eagles and turn their heads like owls.

So they can see all that is going on aroud them, nothing will get past their acute hearing and green eyes.

They live of small animals and forage for grubs in the parks. Early morning they can be seen curled up with their partner or friends, under trees to keep out the heat of the sun. They surely are a beauty to behold

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy']With a name like that they have to have sleek black hair almost like fur and cat like eyes, they prowl with care around the streets but they are gentle creatures

So they can see all that is going on aroud them, nothing will get past their acute hearing and green eyes.

They live of small animals and forage for grubs in the parks. Early morning they can be seen curled up with their partner or friends, under trees to keep out the heat of the sun. They surely are a beauty to behold

Beautiful freaks, I think!

* No freaks were meant to be offended in that last comment. If any freak has been affected by any of the above comments, you can call me now on 1800 BAND CPY or PM me. Thank you.

* No freaks were meant to be offended in that last comment. If any freak has been affected by any of the above comments, you can call me now on 1800 BAND CPY or PM me. Thank you.
I think you are safe BC - from what i've learnt since being on here is that noone has pencil hands, cat eyes, rotating heads, wings, etc.... Most on here a relatively human!!

I want a puman - i think that they are beautiful!

I'm not sure you're right about that. Someone sent me a pic of themselves the other day ... and they looked puman.
Lol!!! Guess they aren't on my friend list then! laugh.gif Did they have pencil fingers too?

they had all the features mentioned above and more. They could read minds, send emails by just thinking about. They could put out the trash with just one thought. amazing pumans!

they had all the features mentioned above and more. They could read minds, send emails by just thinking about. They could put out the trash with just one thought. amazing pumans!
Oh would like the putting the bins out power - hate going out in the rain!