Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theletdown

My new U2 tattoo

Here it is, very happy with the results!

We edited the lyrics abit just so it would fit more with my arm and balance out,for example the second line became a nobody instead of no one and there is anand take out of the last line, love it!

It is on my inner right forearm middle/back.

What do you guys think? :D

img0633.jpg

haha oh dont apologise, Ive had tattoos since i was 15, Im now 19 as of a week ago on Sunday haha, 4 years!

and my first was the simple words "U2" with a dragon above!

see, I AM crazy haha, U2 have helped me through a LOT of crap in my life, including my fathers death and kept my head above the water so hell why not :D

That's probably one of the more original U2 tats I have ever seen. I really love it, Red Devil. Really tasteful, verycool.

That's really nice Bex...........really nice.......I was gonna get mine done but it needs some re-designing, cutting down a bit and I wanna change somewords. Gotta go and see the guy who did my daughters and see what he says. Here's the design how it is now........

This is the one that I want to get

mytattoo.jpg

And this is my daughters Phoenix tattoo

tatt.jpg

Which one? My daughters?

Hers took around 3 hours.............I haven't had mine done yet........the design needs a bit more work......it needs simplifying down a bit.

Wow thanks for all the feedback :)

Liz that is really cool who designed that?! It's really impressive!

My tattoo took about half an hour haha. The pheonix is lovely!

X

I found it on deviantart.com. I was looking for inspiration so I was trawling around there and found it smile.gif

It needs simplifying down though........I was going to have some colour in there too........mayeb i'll colour the eyes in. I'll have to take someadvice though

bex Red Devil 4 Eva wrote:

haha oh dont apologise, Ive had tattoos since i was 15, Im now 19 as of a week ago on Sunday haha, 4 years!

and my first was the simple words "U2" with a dragon above!

see, I AM crazy haha, U2 have helped me through a LOT of crap in my life, including my fathers death and kept my head above the water so hell why not
:D

nice tattoo. can relate to U2 helping through crap times too, also helped me through my fathers death. HTDAAB - as for Bono, that was the same forme. so why the hell not I agree, life's far too short! haven't got a U2 tattoo but would be seriously tempted!

Here it is, very happy with the results!

We edited the lyrics abit just so it would fit more with my arm and balance out,for example the second line became a nobody instead of no one and there is an and take out of the last line, love it!

It is on my inner right forearm middle/back.

What do you guys think? :D

roll.gifof a wuss, betthat hurt?

haha on the other arm i have a heart banner on my wrist... (dont wear your heart on your sleeve) haha :D

in the last zoo i posted 'do we have ant u2 tattoos'. there are quite a few on here who have tattoos. the suitcase with the heart seems quite popular.i think yours looks really great cos its u2 but it does'nt scream u2,great lyrics too. if you google u2 tattoo there are some pictures that are a bit tomuch. been planning one myself for a few months. i'll post it when i have it done.

nice tattoo! wish i was brave enough too.frown.gif i don't think a simple,"U2" would hurt though, but you never know....laugh.gif

I have a simple "u2" aswell haha. On my leg, and its obviously going to nip abit but its hardly anything!

I have a simple "u2" aswell haha. On my leg, and its obviously going to nip abit but its hardly anything!

hardly anything, i could handle that, i might be able to do it, but I'm thinking if you added a couple of angels on each side of the quote, a Larry, Adam,Bono, Edge faced angel...that would be kinda cool...idk...maybe it might kill it...

That's sweet, really nice script. I have this myself, not fished yet as it's to be a half sleve when I get around to it.

1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Tis smack bang top centre of my back (and I have 5 others unreleated to U2). Its a few years old now and needs reinking. I'm probably going to get itextended before the summer starts with stars, astral stuff and music notes from shoulder to shoulder to cover up a couple of things on each shoulder thati'm bored with now!