Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

Recommended Posts

Yeah 19 days!!!!!!

Noticed that some of the others are coming quickly too - All the US dates are less that 100 and Canada not far behind that.

And to be really depressing less than 200 days til our U2 summer on this list have been filled!

Love the idea of all those dates coming up ... accept of course for the last one you mentioned 

 

tired.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 18 days

Claire's birthday: 43days

Kiss gig: 49 days (Claire)

Bono's birthday: 59 days

Salt Lake City gig : 73 days (Jbarnych) => YEAH ... dropped under the 100 days to go !

Anaheim 1 gig : 76 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic) = Another one under a 100!! woop woop!!!

Anaheim 2 gig : 77 days (Collectoraholic) = Another one under 100!!!

Zhivvy's Bday : 83 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 

Seattle gig: 91 days (MichielovesU2) = one more under 100!!!

Minneapolis gig: 96 days(Collectoraholic) = less than 100!!!!

Montreal 1 gig: 116days (Michieloves U2)

Montreal 2 gig: 117 days (Collectoraholic)

Edge's birthday: 139 days

Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 140 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)

Frankfurt gig : 141 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!)

Hannover gig : 143 days (Zhivvy)

Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 149 days

Helsinki 1: 149 days (Kristaps)

Helsinki 2:  150 days (Kristaps)

Vienna gig : 161 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 173 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 180 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes) = less than 200!!!!

Brussels 1 gig : 184 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes) = less than 200!!!!

Brussels 2 gig : 185 days (Lumacy)

Kristaps flies to Milan - 194 days

Rome gig: 195 days ==> YEAH ... less than 200 to go !

Kristaps flies home: 201 days

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 217 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)

Larry's birthday: 219 days

Christmas : 277 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!!!!!

 

and one of my 'real-life friends' has her b-day too!! but she's never gonna read this, lol! so i just have to wish her one on FB...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 17 days
Claire's birthday: 42days
Kiss gig: 48 days (Claire
)
Bono's birthday: 58 days
Salt Lake City gig : 72 days (Jbarnych)
Anaheim 1 gig : 75 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)
Anaheim 2 gig : 76 days (Collectoraholic)
Zhivvy's Bday : 82 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 
Seattle gig: 90 days (MichielovesU2)
Minneapolis gig: 95 days(Collectoraholic)
Montreal 1 gig: 115 days (Michieloves U2)
Montreal 2 gig: 116 days (Collectoraholic)
Edge's birthday: 138 days
Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 139 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)
Frankfurt gig : 140 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!)
Hannover gig : 142 days (Zhivvy)
Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 148 days
Helsinki 1: 148 days (Kristaps)
Helsinki 2:  149 days (Kristaps)
Vienna gig : 160 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)
Zürich 1 gig : 172 days (Lumacy)
Paris gig : 179 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 1 gig : 183 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 2 gig : 184 days (Lumacy)
Kristaps flies to Milan - 193 days

Rome gig: 194 days
Kristaps flies home: 200 days
Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 216 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)
Larry's birthday: 218 days
Christmas : 276 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!! Only 140 days to my first gig of the summer!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and only 17 days to go until you're on the ferry !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and only 17 days to go until you're on the ferry !

I know - 17 days til i have to overdose on seasickness tablets!!! Let's hope it is a calm crossing!!happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes']and only 17 days to go until you're on the ferry !

I know - 17 days til i have to overdose on seasickness tablets!!! Let's hope it is a calm crossing!!happy.gif

do you really get seasick easy ?  you're so fab to go through that in order to pay us a visit !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']and only 17 days to go until you're on the ferry !

I know - 17 days til i have to overdose on seasickness tablets!!! Let's hope it is a calm crossing!!
happy.gif

do you really get seasick easy ?  you're so fab to go through that in order to pay us a visit !

 

 

See, the things that I do for my friends tongue.gif Some times i do get really seasick but then other times i am fine - as long as it isn't too rough and it is only 2 hours so can survive that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, the things that I do for my friends tongue.gif Some times i do get really seasick but then other times i am fine - as long as it isn't too rough and it is only 2 hours so can survive that!

well, I'll be making offerings to every Seea-god known to man in whatever religion ... asking them to keep calm seas !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy']

See, the things that I do for my friends
tongue.gif
 Some times i do get really seasick but then other times i am fine - as long as it isn't too rough and it is only 2 hours so can survive that!

well, I'll be making offerings to every Seea-god known to man in whatever religion ... asking them to keep calm seas !

Oh thank you ...happy.gif xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 16 days
Claire's birthday: 41days
Kiss gig: 47 days (Claire
)
Bono's birthday: 57 days
Salt Lake City gig : 71 days (Jbarnych)
Anaheim 1 gig : 74 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)
Anaheim 2 gig : 75 days (Collectoraholic)
Zhivvy's Bday : 81 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 
Seattle gig: 89 days (MichielovesU2)
Minneapolis gig: 94 days(Collectoraholic)
Montreal 1 gig: 114 days (Michieloves U2)
Montreal 2 gig: 115 days (Collectoraholic)
Edge's birthday: 137 days
Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 138 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)
Frankfurt gig : 139 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!)
Hannover gig : 141 days (Zhivvy)
Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 147 days
Helsinki 1: 147 days (Kristaps)
Helsinki 2:  148 days (Kristaps)
Vienna gig : 159 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)
Zürich 1 gig : 171 days (Lumacy)
Paris gig : 178 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 1 gig : 182 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 2 gig : 183 days (Lumacy)
Kristaps flies to Milan - 192 days

Rome gig: 193 days
Kristaps flies home: 199 days
Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 215 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)
Larry's birthday: 217 days
Christmas : 275 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

See, the things that I do for my friends
tongue.gif
 Some times i do get really seasick but then other times i am fine - as long as it isn't too rough and it is only 2 hours so can survive that!

well, I'll be making offerings to every Seea-god known to man in whatever religion ... asking them to keep calm seas !

Oh thank you ...happy.gif xxx

 

you're so very welcome, wouldn't want you to miss out on anything 'cause you're sick ...

still not planning on going up to Holland a few days later ??? You know about the rumour ... Maybe we can go and do some "casting-interviews" over there for when we start filming "the Zhivvy diary's".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

and i will try to throw roseleafs in the water to please Aguarius.... but since i'm far away from the sea...you think throwing them in a puddle somewhere will do the trick too??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

and i will try to throw roseleafs in the water to please Aguarius.... but since i'm far away from the sea...you think throwing them in a puddle somewhere will do the trick too??

may work lol!!! And if not at least i'll never be sick if i step in that puddle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1']zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

and i will try to throw roseleafs in the water to please Aguarius.... but since i'm far away from the sea...you think throwing them in a puddle somewhere will do the trick too??

may work lol!!! And if not at least i'll never be sick if i step in that puddle!

 

If I try throwing them in the river Jeker here in Tongeren, that flows into a bigger one somewhere, thus finding it's way to the sea ... might be worth the try !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

thank you ... in fact the entire title is : "Zhivvy diary's : the goats - the early days" for part 1.

If you happen to have missed this in Xanax : we're filming a trilogy ... can always cut and edit into smaller film, but that way Zhivvy can have her co-actor all the longer with her !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


barbara1']zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

thank you ... in fact the entire title is : "Zhivvy diary's : the goats - the early days" for part 1.

If you happen to have missed this in Xanax : we're filming a trilogy ... can always cut and edit into smaller film, but that way Zhivvy can have her co-actor all the longer with her !

 

well, in that case, and only so i can get to know the co-star in a professional way, maybe a trilogy is not enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes wrote:

barbara1']zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

thank you ... in fact the entire title is : "Zhivvy diary's : the goats - the early days" for part 1.

If you happen to have missed this in Xanax : we're filming a trilogy ... can always cut and edit into smaller film, but that way Zhivvy can have her co-actor all the longer with her !

 

well, in that case, and only so i can get to know the co-star in a professional way, maybe a trilogy is not enough!

 

is there anough story left for a quadrilogy (correct word ?) ???

or won't that even be enough ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 16 days
Claire's birthday: 41days
Kiss gig: 47 days (Claire
)
Bono's birthday: 57 days
Salt Lake City gig : 71 days (Jbarnych)
Anaheim 1 gig : 74 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)
Anaheim 2 gig : 75 days (Collectoraholic)
Zhivvy's Bday : 81 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 
Seattle gig: 89 days (MichielovesU2)
Minneapolis gig: 94 days(Collectoraholic)
Montreal 1 gig: 114 days (Michieloves U2)
Montreal 2 gig: 115 days (Collectoraholic)
Edge's birthday: 137 days
Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 138 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)
Frankfurt gig : 139 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!)
Hannover gig : 141 days (Zhivvy)
Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 147 days
Helsinki 1: 147 days (Kristaps, Polly)
Helsinki 2:  148 days (Kristaps)
Vienna gig : 159 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)
Zürich 1 gig : 171 days (Lumacy)
Paris gig : 178 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 1 gig : 182 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)
Brussels 2 gig : 183 days (Lumacy)
Kristaps flies to Milan - 192 days

Rome gig: 193 days
Kristaps flies home: 199 days
Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 215 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)
Larry's birthday: 217 days
Christmas : 275 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

barbara1']zhivvy diaries!lol! good title, jessika!

thank you ... in fact the entire title is : "Zhivvy diary's : the goats - the early days" for part 1.

If you happen to have missed this in Xanax : we're filming a trilogy ... can always cut and edit into smaller film, but that way Zhivvy can have her co-actor all the longer with her !

 

well, in that case, and only so i can get to know the co-star in a professional way, maybe a trilogy is not enough!

 

is there anough story left for a quadrilogy (correct word ?) ???

or won't that even be enough ?

 

oh, i will make sure that there is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just added myself to the list. LOL

 

i would have loved to go to the helsinki or horsens - never been to scandanavia and would have been great to combine the two!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's never to late.....unfortunately I'm only doing one show this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's never to late.....unfortunately I'm only doing one show this time.
Can't fit in any more dates, as money and time won't work any more. only chance i have is either zurich or paris, but not sure whether can afford it now as husband as had to buy a new car as his died! And apparently new car is more important than another u2 concert (not my words!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...