Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

Love, I like the song...it is definitely 70's-ish. I am thinking it reminds me of Crosby, Stills, and Nash with a mix of Yes :)

Just heard u2 on the radio Pride..................

Just love u2 they are the best.....................................................

Just heard u2 on the radio Pride..................

Just love u2 they are the best.....................................................

what a coincidence! i know some people in here who feel the same!wink.gifhappy.gif

lol I know barbara :o)

Am listening to bruce Springsteen on the radio singing Born to runo and got me to thinking how I love him singing this different version of a song , enjoy ...............

lol I know barbara :o)

Am listening to bruce Springsteen on the radio singing Born to runo and got me to thinking how I love him singing this different version of a song , enjoy ...............

my mom was a big fan of pointer sisters so i knew their version from when i was just a little girl. then i got to hear bruce sing it when my highschool-boyfriend lent me his springsteen-albums (to prove to me not only u2 made great music happy.gif) i discovered this song and loved it.

Rachel Thom - Wear and Tear

she's so good. a new up and comer from Vancouver. if u have a daughter or know someone that likes female pop rock u should definitely recommend her. i think she may have a myspace too!