Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

Black Balloons. Goo Goo dolls

Behind that locked door. George Harrison

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

bragi r u in v sky with diamonds ??

Only you know me - robby

lol the radio has special music on the ad breaks to check for breasts lumps , so i did , seems all clear lol.....

lol the radio has special music on the ad breaks to check for breasts lumps , so i did , seems all clear lol.....
Let me double check.  Always good to get a second opinion! tongue.gif

lol..............

See, that was fun now, wasn't it?  See, it doesn't have to be a chore, this boob checking!  It can be fun, exciting and very beneficial! laugh.gif

sorry for inapropiate behavior last night in here , was just telling some facts which did'nt need to be said.....

sorry for inapropiate behavior last night in here , was just telling some facts which did'nt need to be said.....
Was this bothering your conscious all night?  I mean all you said is that you checked your breasts. Nothing inappropriate about that.

honestly ?? no but its not good behavior unless i was chatting to my husband.....and much more descreetly.....

[quote name='drfredmention wrote:

123love']
 radio , wow lol cant believe they are playing this one.....

I can't believe it either. you think they would have banned it in all countries by now!

hey!! watch out there! it is still great!! i'm still (after all these years!) freaking out when they play the grease-medley at parties: dance moves, and singing along very loud and 'cool faces' and all of that...

don insult the golden oldies, there here to stay anyway!! besides; my 13 year old dayghter has a huge crush on john!! would watch this movie every weekend if i'd let her............he'll never be forgotten by teenage girls....