Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

 

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!

I've been hard at housework - bored sitting around. Lots of washing, cleaning, I can now see my fish in it's tank and cleaned out rabbit!!! And watching coach trip!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


MacFoley']sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

 

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!

I've been hard at housework - bored sitting around. Lots of washing, cleaning, I can now see my fish in it's tank and cleaned out rabbit!!! And watching coach trip!!!

 

Rum will fix what ails ya Zhiv me girl.

 

Or you could just put on that nurses outfit, and fix ya selflaugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

 

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!

I've been hard at housework - bored sitting around. Lots of washing, cleaning, I can now see my fish in it's tank and cleaned out rabbit!!! And watching coach trip!!!

 

Rum will fix what ails ya Zhiv me girl.

 

Or you could just put on that nurses outfit, and fix ya selflaugh.gif

 

 

That sounds way more wrong than intended!

Here have some Bono porn to cheer you uphotbycar.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

 

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!

I've been hard at housework - bored sitting around. Lots of washing, cleaning, I can now see my fish in it's tank and cleaned out rabbit!!! And watching coach trip!!!

 

Rum will fix what ails ya Zhiv me girl.

 

Or you could just put on that nurses outfit, and fix ya self
laugh.gif

 

 

That sounds way more wrong than intended!

Here have some Bono porn to cheer you uphotbycar.jpg

 

Thanks for the pic - cheered me up! But the comment made me laugh too - and yes, sounded very wrong!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And can i go for a nice vodka please? don't really like rum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

 

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!

I've been hard at housework - bored sitting around. Lots of washing, cleaning, I can now see my fish in it's tank and cleaned out rabbit!!! And watching coach trip!!!

 

Rum will fix what ails ya Zhiv me girl.

 

Or you could just put on that nurses outfit, and fix ya self
laugh.gif

 

 

That sounds way more wrong than intended!

Here have some Bono porn to cheer you uphotbycar.jpg

 

OMG!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And can i go for a nice vodka please? don't really like rum!
647d.jpg

"Forget what that dirty bastard Mick said Zhiv my love, and come and have a vodka with Yer Man"

 

 

 

I'm off to bed, bye mates, see you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


Zhivvy']And can i go for a nice vodka please? don't really like rum!

647d.jpg

"Forget what that dirty bastard Mick said Zhiv my love, and come and have a vodka with Yer Man"

 

 

 

I'm off to bed, bye mates, see you soon!

Would say goodnight but already grabbed the hot man in the shades and doing vodka shot with him - feeling great too!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onya Mac. You got your own appreciation thread. You deserve it.

thankyou kings! we are after all the best fans in the world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


kings']Onya Mac. You got your own appreciation thread. You deserve it.

thankyou kings! we are after all the best fans in the world!

 

mac - the best fan in the world ever!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hahahaha im far from that............................

just trying to appreciate you lol!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


MacFoley']hahahaha im far from that............................

just trying to appreciate you lol!!!

embarassed.gif shucks! well thanks! i think your pretty sweet yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']hahahaha im far from that............................

just trying to appreciate you lol!!!

embarassed.gif shucks! well thanks! i think your pretty sweet yourself!

 

Why thank you so much - you say the sweetest things ...happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well cant be wasting me day on u2.com, going to sort myself out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']

 

So, you hijacked a concert???
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!I thought your ambition was to hijack Bono ?laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Loud and clear!!! thumbsup.gif You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent clap.gif

yeah, we've got a concert-hijacker amongst us thumbsup.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']

 

So, you hijacked a concert???
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!
I thought your ambition was to hijack Bono ?laugh.gif

 

Well yes jess, that is my plan but I need to aim big! If i hijack the whole concert i may get away with only giving three back and then I can keep one for myself!!!happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey mac!!!!! We're still all worshipping you then i see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhivvy on Rattle and Hum status now???? werent we just celebrating your Lemon status???

 

new appreciation thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...