Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

Hell yes - I need a job!! Think you have found me my new job. And as assistant warder would i be working under favourite man?

frown.gifdon.t know about a new job,at the mo i need a new man,massive domestic at the mo so things not looking to good,

don.t know about a new job,at the mo i need a new man,massive domestic at the mo.
Hope you get it sorted out Caz. Domestics aren't good xx

Hey guys, need some appreciation. I rang up about the job I applied for as hadn't heard from them. Was told rudely that the interviews were yesterday so looks like i was unsuccessful! Feeling like total crap now. Though I stood a chance but clearly not.

Now I don't know what to do. Not qualified to do any else but teach. And nobody wants me as a full time teacher. Can't continue with supply as never sure of when working (am lucky to be in long term place at the moment). I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Well, almost in tears again so clearing out!

See you all later, andf hopefully I'll be feeling less sorry for myelf!

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I do really hope you get a fantastic job in hte near future.  Can understand it must be tough ... thinking of you !  {{{hugs}}}

oh, yes, right UNDER neath him!!woooo!!
don't think she's mind working there roll.gif

Hey guys, need some appreciation. I rang up about the job I applied for as hadn't heard from them. Was told rudely that the interviews were yesterday so looks like i was unsuccessful! Feeling like total crap now. Though I stood a chance but clearly not.

Now I don't know what to do. Not qualified to do any else but teach. And nobody wants me as a full time teacher. Can't continue with supply as never sure of when working (am lucky to be in long term place at the moment). I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Clearly they are idiots to pass you by and they prove it by having a rude attitude  thumbsup.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Hey guys, need some appreciation. I rang up about the job I applied for as hadn't heard from them. Was told rudely that the interviews were yesterday so looks like i was unsuccessful! Feeling like total crap now. Though I stood a chance but clearly not.

I do really hope you get a fantastic job in hte near future.  Can understand it must be tough ... thinking of you !  {{{hugs}}}

Thanks Jess, feeling pretty shitty about it all today, wondering what to do about it all.  have emailed them to ask for some feedback on why i was unsuccessful and see if they can give me any advice

xtraspicy62']oh, yes, right UNDER neath him!!woooo!!

don't think she's mind working there roll.gif

Well if i do decide that i need a new career it needs to be one i will enjoy and get job satisfaction from

[quote name='mick james wrote:

vertigoed']

Don't forget you're not the only pervert here
tongue.gif

lol, if we we're all ever to meet, they'd have us locked away.

meaning you're a bit of a bono-pervert too, mike-mitch-mick?? didnt see that coming from our future-dad...

Zhivvy']Hey guys, need some appreciation. I rang up about the job I applied for as hadn't heard from them. Was told rudely that the interviews were yesterday so looks like i was unsuccessful! Feeling like total crap now. Though I stood a chance but clearly not.

surely thinking of you!! i did think bout the job everyday, didnt wanna ask to often , cause not wanna make you nervous. but i think you deserve better and will get the job you want! but so sorry for,you at this moment...

having a cry and sob might help, but try not to doubt yourself, from what i know and hear from you, you're a very good teacher who feels for these kids! and its their lost really...

i don.t think this one will,it,s gone too far.

{{hugs}} caz xxx

not good than, caz? sorry bout that...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes wrote:

surely thinking of you!! i did think bout the job everyday, didnt wanna ask to often , cause not wanna make you nervous. but i think you deserve better and will get the job you want! but so sorry for,you at this moment...

having a cry and sob might help, but try not to doubt yourself, from what i know and hear from you, you're a very good teacher who feels for these kids! and its their lost really...

Thanks ... but i am tired of crying over failed job applications. I am a grown woman who shouldn't take it all so personally but i am and hate doing that

sorry you didn,t get the job zhivv,i,m sure you will get something better soon(sends a hug),i think my domestic has gone past help and it looks like it could be a split after 9 years.so i have been doing abit of the crying thing aswell.

sorry you didn,t get the job zhivv,i,m sure you will get something better soon(sends a hug),i think my domestic has gone past help and it looks like it could be a split after 9 years.so i have been doing abit of the crying thing aswell.
Thanks Caz! I am really peed off about it I thought I stood a good chance for this one as had lots of experience in the role of teaching behavioural challenging kids.

And {{hugs}} to you too. So sorry to hear about your domestic situation. I hope you can sort it out and it calms down. Always here if you want a chat or pm me! xx

ok thanks zhivv,i,m feeling really down about this whole situation,

anyway, its not the end of the world, i suppose zhiv and me are in a similar situation! but then what else can you do! people always say something will come up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not being a party pooper, its not everyday you see teacher jobs come up, and in my case (no taking any thunder away from you zhiv) music teaching jobs.

to be honest i dont really care, if it comes up now i know what to do better for it, but i aint going to worry about it. we will get by! aslong as we still have the info in our heads when we are asked to come in, thats whats important.

oh well,i think it,s time i tried to get abit of sleep,nite all,speak tomorrow.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz