Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Artificial Horizon Triple Vinyl!!!!!!!

you must order the paid subscriber which is $30. the unsubscriber version is $35.00,i did the same , hope this helps

you must order the paid subscriber which is $30. the unsubscriber version is $35.00,i did the same , hope this helps

Ahaa, it's amazing what you spot when you actually open your eyes and read it! Sorted now, many thanks

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

monica martino']if you are referring to SP remix it's only digital

the cd is available for paying subscribers, same content of the vinyl

But the whole idea is that you get the vinyl and then you get to download the SP remix. Surely, you'd think that it would also be the case that you resubscribed to get the CD version, and you get the SP remix to download. Those of us who don't have vinyl players or already got the CD version are left fuming (or at least I am).

i really wouldnt worry, the SP mix is nothing to fume about.

Lauretta you got e mail...you miss too much things here :D
Eh eh.. You're SOOO right!!! happy.gif Thanks Moni!!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

monica martino']Smoke gets in your eyes!
:P

hey mon, whats your take on the SP remix?!

ehm...well...so..

need to top up my debit card first :P

so to me this smells like there is no real U2 album on the horizon and that sucks...

It would suck big time if they go on tour this summer without new songs...

so to me this smells like there is no real U2 album on the horizon and that sucks...

Im thinking also that SOA might not make it for the tour although im sure it will be released at some point next year instead if it doesnt this year.

UC SP mix is as bad as the boots crookers mix which is the worst remix in the whole universe!.

Think the trip vinyl set though is very good looking!, i just realised that the vinyl will be PURPLE :D cool

You mean to say you aren't satisfied with all they have already? :P

I ordered my triple vinyl set,i wonder when will fanfire send it to me ? I already mailed them about this matter,as soon as i get an answer i will share it with you guys.

Take care...

I ordered my triple vinyl set,i wonder when will fanfire send it to me ? I already mailed them about this matter,as soon as i get an answer i will share it with you guys.

Take care...

if you read the homepage it says something like.. 'will be pressed around may19th and then sent out after'. So could be anytime in your life between may 19th and the time you die :P

I'm missing something... How do I get my £5 off?

I'm missing something... How do I get my £5 off?

there's two options to buy in the shop. The $35 one and then just to the side of it is the $30 priced one for paid subscribers.

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

afulan@u2.com']so to me this smells like there is no real U2 album on the horizon and that sucks...

Im thinking also that SOA might not make it for the tour. UC SP mix is as bad as the boots crookers mix which is the worst remix in the whole universe!. Think the trip vinyl set though is very good looking!, i just realised that the vinyl will be PURPLE :D cool

Well, they've toyed with the idea of (gasp!) performing songs yet to be released. Also, some bands sell limited numbered and generic packaging "leaked" low fifelity releases/demos, at a double secret loccation (a.k,a. souvenir table) a la indie bands as large and small as they come.

They are itching to release some of the best it seems. We have not seen any B-sides unless you count Winter.

Prior to the tour they could beget an EP (as has been suggested before) that could include anything from Gene Jeanie, King of Trash,  the unbelievale Stuck in a Moment with Jagger, from the Hall of Fame show, Kingdom, Every Crashing Wave, Moment of Surrender live, etc

ALL ARE WELCOME! i don't have the luxury of having heard the SP mix, but love the song and phobias about what SP could do to it. There are so many remixes, that could be it's own band/debate tangent.

MORE FREQUENT LIMITED RELEASES IS NOT BAD IT'S ACTUALLY SOUND PROGRESS!!!

this is getting beyond a joke the cd was to be a subs gift yeah......but non-subbers can pay a bit extra to get the viynal.....not exzactly "exclusive" is it.

u2 are fast becoming the one thing i'd never thought i would see....all about the cash it is just pure greed now and its getting out of hand no wonder Bono keeps saying "thanks for giving us a great life" well if they keep putting out 2 million different formats of albums cd's singles of course yer gonna have a great life and now its remix this and remix that i have heard the remix stuff and it is total crap.....u2 have sadly become just another corporate c**k s*****r the lure of more and more money fleeced from fans is too much to resist now.

Id like to know how limited this is going to be..........as it sounds like they are pressing it to order. So will it be strictly pressed to the number of pre-orders or will they do a standard run and then the excess turns up in the shop?