Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardfsmith

Liam Gallagher Comment

If i was Liam Gallagher I would of googled total record sales of u2 vs oasis before i made such a stupid comment about band popularity, and by the way Liam, U2 are still selling albums because they have managed to stay relavent,instead of knocking off the beattles sound and churning out music thats  the same on every album ... Last thought.. where are oasis now!!!

i read his remarks too, and they were so off the wall, I dont think he was being really serious, just blowing off steam...maybe a little intoxicated too...

whoever is living in reality would consider his remarks to those of a sad, little man, who has lost out on a lot...

Who is still paying attetion to what Liam says?

I think he has made such remarks about pretty much anyone, hasn't he?

i always though the gallaghers were fans of the 2? i would loved to have seen oasis supporting Pop mart in the USA, bet it was great.

Poor Liam, he's just about to release a solo album, he must be freeking out, let's allow him to make a little noise on our sake, it's not so important and all musicians need it from time to time.

I'll take it as a compliment, he knows we're the biggest community of fans, if he gets our attention, that's something.

you see tons of people with oasis t-shirts on now days dont you...........................

If i was Liam Gallagher I would of googled total record sales of u2 vs oasis before i made such a stupid comment about band popularity, and by the way Liam, U2 are still selling albums because they have managed to stay relavent,instead of knocking off the beattles sound and churning out music thats  the same on every album ... Last thought.. where are oasis now!!!
Don't forget his "clothing range" called Pretty Green which was a song by The Jam!

nothing ORIGINAL about Oasis one bit not even the line up

or whatever they are now they split up

Also my sister's bf used to rode for the Happy Mondays before they got big and knew the Gallagher brothers before they were something and beleive me he could tell you something about them!

Desperate to drum up attention to sell a new album are we? Sad little man...

Twat end of story!!! What is it time of the month or something Liam??tongue.gif

Twat end of story!!! What is it time of the month or something Liam??tongue.gif

Who is still paying attetion to what Liam says?

I think he has made such remarks about pretty much anyone, hasn't he?

yep!!!! thats why no one should take Liam seriously at all about anything. he'd say something off the wall about a can of kidney beans and say they are fucking up the music business for god sake. thats just liam. he's always been that way. i just laugh, cause its funny, and used to it, and though, after a while, his stuff is getting a bit old. 

he needs new material.

OH, and also for the record to everyone... half the people/bands/artists liam makes comments about.. he actually respects and or are friends with them! lol
it means nothing. 

i mean, yikes.. he and bono frenched kissed for jokes and on camera and have had hung out alot and goofing off together... and bono likes liam and always speaks highly of him. its just liam being a wackjob nut as usual. bet bono doesnt even think a thing of it either. 

Also my sister's bf used to rode for the Happy Mondays before they got big and knew the Gallagher brothers before they were something and beleive me he could tell you something about them!
LOL!!! the HAPPY MONDAYS?!?!?!??! you serious?! kickass. i wanna hear some stories about that. lol. not sure if those would be scary or funny, though. lmao. MANCHESSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*pictures shaun ryder and barney sumner having fights over  pernod bottle at the Hacienda and one of em getting smashed in the head with it instead* 

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:

Claire T']Also my sister's bf used to rode for the Happy Mondays before they got big and knew the Gallagher brothers before they were something and beleive me he could tell you something about them!

LOL!!! the HAPPY MONDAYS?!?!?!??! you serious?! kickass. i wanna hear some stories about that. lol. not sure if those would be scary or funny, though. lmao. MANCHESSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*pictures shaun ryder and barney sumner having fights over  pernod bottle at the Hacienda and one of em getting smashed in the head with it instead* 

lol well that's what he says but like i say it's way before they got anywhere!

But he's a Salford lad and he hates Oasis lol

Only the tossers loved Oaisis and I'm from the NW of England Manchester is only down the Mway from me and believe me anyone who knows most people from Manchester don't talk or walk or think like Liam does!

Sometimes they make me feel ashamed of being Northern!

And yes I was always a blur fan anyway!

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

sonicfungus98 wrote:

Claire T']Also my sister's bf used to rode for the Happy Mondays before they got big and knew the Gallagher brothers before they were something and beleive me he could tell you something about them!

Only the tossers loved Oaisis and I'm from the NW of England Manchester is only down the Mway from me and believe me anyone who knows most people from Manchester don't talk or walk or think like Liam does!

salford. lmao!!!

the mental image of liam hanging out with the Ryder brothers or anyone from the happy mondays frightens me in itself. lmao

manchester seems like a very.. how do i say it... interesting and strange city, though. lmao. very odd things go on in and around that place..... lmao. 

*is a super huge Manchester music scene fan, so...*

i just wanna know why everyone still gets so worked up over a Liam comment. he comments on EVERYONE! lol

liam is a weird bacterial specimen that scientists cannot figure out still.

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:

Claire T wrote:

sonicfungus98 wrote:

salford. lmao!!!

the mental image of liam hanging out with the Ryder brothers or anyone from the happy mondays frightens me in itself. lmao

manchester seems like a very.. how do i say it... interesting and strange city, though. lmao. very odd things go on in and around that place..... lmao. 

*is a super huge Manchester music scene fan, so...*

Manchester is better city ever! Sometimes i forget how brilliant

Oh and Noel used to rodie for Inspiral Carpets. I think that's how my sisters fella new them two!

INSPIRAL CARPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, we wanna visit manchester. :D the home of NEW ORDERRRRRR!!

and wanna visit dublin and glasgow. :D

INSPIRAL CARPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, we wanna visit manchester. :D the home of NEW ORDERRRRRR!!

and wanna visit dublin and glasgow. :D

well don't expect anything amazing they pulled down the Haçienda night club to build over priced manchester apartments that they named after the place but yes come vsit Manchester!

and Dublin is amazing love that city as well

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

sonicfungus98']INSPIRAL CARPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, we wanna visit manchester.
:D
the home of NEW ORDERRRRRR!!

and wanna visit dublin and glasgow.
:D

well don't expect anything amazing they pulled down the Haçienda night club to build over priced manchester apartments that they named after the place but yes come vsit Manchester!

and Dublin is amazing love that city as well

i luv dublin, actually wth ireland, i fell in love with the people and the atmosphere. made the trek from NYC 3x already and hope to visit 2-3x yr for the rest of my life. i  have been to other countries and by far this is my favorite to visit. i must've lived there in a former life or something, its  weird the feeling I get, like ' i am home.' weird also because my family is all from southern italy. 

werent you going to make me a pillow or a quilt? cant remember, but if it was yes, send me a Pm