Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

btw Zhivvy ... you'll notice soon enough I'm a very good girl !

oh ... forgot to add this :

and the figleaf-idea also didn't come from Zhivvy ........... for once !!!

No! I am 100% innocent on that one - although there is one man I'd like to see in only a fig-leaf to cheer me up!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']oh ... forgot to add this :

No! I am 100% innocent on that one - although there is one man I'd like to see in only a fig-leaf to cheer me up!tongue.gif

if it were him doing the dancing ... you'd be the first te mention a figleaf for sure ! roll.gif (or even less .... lol)

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']oh ... forgot to add this :

No! I am 100% innocent on that one - although there is one man I'd like to see in only a fig-leaf to cheer me up!
tongue.gif

if it were him doing the dancing ... you'd be the first te mention a figleaf for sure ! roll.gif (or even less .... lol)Well of course i would be! And now having very bad and immoral thoughts right now! but enjoying them!

... oh i know who the guilty person is... but I didn't see any of you girls being opposed to the idea! lol watch?v=8H8HnaTIcmk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

aha, he's back ..... with the video this time ???

well mummy, Zhivvy & I were going for the King Tut outfit ... so you were completely covered in the costume we had in mind ... see how good these 2 girls are !

why am I not surprised about your thoughts Zhiv ?

Lol! you can hear the asda man reading it word for word! But Merthyr Tydfil - what do you expect!!

well mummy, Zhivvy & I were going for the King Tut outfit ... so you were completely covered in the costume we had in mind ... see how good these 2 girls are !

well jo, you may be good but zhiv definitely is far from "good" lol. I haven't done the video yet... i have to find the damn costumes.. i think they are up in the attic and the attic just seems to be so far away right now. 

so take the pc upstairs, the attic won't be as far away anymore !

so take the pc upstairs, the attic won't be as far away anymore !
good idea.  but i still have to get the ladder out, find the torch, trawl through boxes and boxes of u2 clothing i robbed when i worked with u2 during their zoo tv era.tongue.gif  don't tell them.. they'll prob sue

ah, so you're the one ..... come on, give me that hat or I'll tell !!!

That fonejacker clip is classic, I was laughing like a loon.

And as for the costume, I think with my hubby being away I deserve that figleaf, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms from the male form!! But I'm a reasonable woman, I'd settle for naked with only an apron on, it is a bit cold for just a figleaf and I wouldn't want you to catch a chill!

That fonejacker clip is classic, I was laughing like a loon.

And as for the costume, I think with my hubby being away I deserve that figleaf, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms from the male form!! But I'm a reasonable woman, I'd settle for naked with only an apron on, it is a bit cold for just a figleaf and I wouldn't want you to catch a chill!

alrigh anj, here is a man in just a figleaf

fig-leaf.jpg

and here is a man in nothing but an apron

2821779246_bc38eba319.jpg?v=0

ah, so you're the one ..... come on, give me that hat or I'll tell !!!
I'm sorry jo, I wasn't in the hats department.  I just took care of the lad's underpants!  tongue.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

jojes']ah, so you're the one ..... come on, give me that hat or I'll tell !!!

I'm sorry jo, I wasn't in the hats department.  I just took care of the lad's underpants!  tongue.gif

don't tell Zhivvy ... she'll hunt youo down to get her hands on a specific one ! roll.gif

[quote name='roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifmummy wrote:

Anjana']That fonejacker clip is classic, I was laughing like a loon.

alrigh anj, here is a man in just a figleaf

fig-leaf.jpg

and here is a man in nothing but an apron

2821779246_bc38eba319.jpg?v=0

ROFLMAO:))))))))) ok I'll stop stalking you now!

hehehe... i do like the guy's apron though. I need to get me one of those. i think it would fit better on me... on him, it nearly looks like a dress!

really Anj ??? your stalking days are over now you've seen the pics ?

hadn't seen them up to now ... as said before, pc is acting up !

see mummy ... a figlaf isn't that bad !

and the one in the pic is exactly what Anj was thinking of ... not quite what you had in mind yourself now was it ?

[quote name='jojes wrote:

mummy wrote:

jojes']ah, so you're the one ..... come on, give me that hat or I'll tell !!!

I'm sorry jo, I wasn't in the hats department.  I just took care of the lad's underpants! 
tongue.gif

don't tell Zhivvy ... she'll hunt youo down to get her hands on a specific one ! roll.gif

not sure she does... changing them was a pain in the arse.  I hated having to change bono.  During the half time break on tour, I'd have to put him up on the baby changer, clean his sweaty ass and put a clean pair of undies on him.  i just had to throw them out... washing them wouldn't have got that stink out! tongue.gif

see mummy ... a figlaf isn't that bad !

and the one in the pic is exactly what Anj was thinking of ... not quite what you had in mind yourself now was it ?

the figleaf is gone now joje, and I've got comfortable in my nakedness now that I got my batman mask on so we're all happy! lol laugh.gif

not sure she does... changing them was a pain in the arse.  I hated having to change bono.  During the half time break on tour, I'd have to put him up on the baby changer, clean his sweaty ass and put a clean pair of undies on him.  i just had to throw them out... washing them wouldn't have got that stink out! tongue.gif

I think she'd be happy to wipe Bman's bum ... no matter what ... 

roll.gif