Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

Anyone got any good news or stories to share?

good news i'm not dead  country to popular belief hehe tongue02.gifwink02.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Cool deal because you know the old saying  "Any Day You're Not 6 Feet Underground Is A Good One"!!

Glad to hear that the migraine is gone Illum and so happy that you are still alive and not dead Claire!!!

good news i'm not dead  country to popular belief hehe tongue02.gifwink02.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

where have u been? we weere worried about you!

i didn't smoke today

i dropped one dress size

the sun is shining

im not crippled

i can see

i can hear

i have a home

i have food to eat

i have a job

i have YOU guys!

i didn't smoke today

i dropped one dress size

the sun is shining

im not crippled

i can see

i can hear

i have a home

i have food to eat

i have a job

i have YOU guys!

Sounds a great day for you then xxx

sun over here too! lots of it!! i started abrading the windows... cause i want them painted in a light olive-like grey... was covered with red-brown dust! i looked like a woman who had gone crazy with the selftan-cream!lol! laugh.gifhope to finish the first (and biggest!) window tomorrow.. and also hoping this nice weather is here to stay for a while! so i can finish at least the windows in front of the house before the next weekend?eyes.gif

my youngest got his new bike yesterday!! yeah!! he turns 11 on the 3rd of may, but since the tyre of his old bike was torn...he got the new bike yesterday! i'll try to put a pic of him on it, he was so proud when he rode his new, flashy-blue, bike home yesterday, while i waited for him with the camera!

*but bit sad cause my little boy is growing up so fast... soon i'll have no 'baby' left, only moody teenagers...sigh...

my youngest got his new bike yesterday!! yeah!! he turns 11 on the 3rd of may, but since the tyre of his old bike was torn...he got the new bike yesterday! i'll try to put a pic of him on it, he was so proud when he rode his new, flashy-blue, bike home yesterday, while i waited for him with the camera!

*but bit sad cause my little boy is growing up so fast... soon i'll have no 'baby' left, only moody teenagers...sigh...

But you have beautiful children barbara - you should be proud that they ar growing up so nicely. But i do understand that 'losing' your babies is awful. I am already doing that with Eleanor and she is still almost a baby!! I do miss her when she was about 2-3 learning new skills, talking non stop and showing that great sense of humour she has (and got from her mother!!!)

yeah..i know i should be thankful, in fact; some parents don get to see their babies growing up.

but still each step is a step away from mommy.... although the bond will never be broken entirely..

yeah..i know i should be thankful, in fact; some parents don get to see their babies growing up.

but still each step is a step away from mommy.... although the bond will never be broken entirely..

There does seem to be a slight distance between parents and children in teens but then it seems to come back and then a new type of relationship comes in.

I want to congratulate two of my friends who did the London Marathon yesterday for the first time, both within 5 hours, I am in complete awe of them.  They are hobbling about today very stiff (and not in a good way!) and both can only get down the stairs either backwards or on their bums....raise a glass to all marathon runners, it is an amazing achievementhappy.gif

I want to congratulate two of my friends who did the London Marathon yesterday for the first time, both within 5 hours, I am in complete awe of them.  They are hobbling about today very stiff (and not in a good way!) and both can only get down the stairs either backwards or on their bums....raise a glass to all marathon runners, it is an amazing achievementhappy.gif
Well done to your two friends they did a great thing and in an amazing time!

I decided to stop lying to myself about what I truly want to do with my life and I'm beginning the application process to get into film school.

Hell, if I fail, I can always be a lawyer (a few law schools DID let me in :D)

I decided to stop lying to myself about what I truly want to do with my life and I'm beginning the application process to get into film school.

Hell, if I fail, I can always be a lawyer (a few law schools DID let me in :D)

Go for it and good luck!

I wasn't feeling well today, well the past few days, and I had the most beautiful dream about my childrens great grandmother. She was reading them the story of Christmas and Jesus. IT WAS SO REAL. Yeah, I just woke up so it is all I can think about., It was a good dream and a good story!! I woke up crying it was so real.

My boyfriend never really liked U2, which always bothered me but we had other music in common, so it was all good.

He recently purchased a projection tv. A friend of his downloaded a bunch of concerts for him, not knowing what music he liked. Two of the downloads were "Slane" and "Vertigo". Well last week he calls me and was all excited. He now LOVES U2!!!!! He keeps watching them over and over and is all giddy about them. I am sooo excited that he finally likes them!!! About bloody time!

Today I ran 4 miles instead of the usual 3.5 because the weather was so nice!!

that's what i'm hoping to do later as it is a 'beautiful day' here and is to stay like this til the evening.

Was going to walk today but having a typical Wet (west) coast day, heavy rains and wind. That's what I get for living in paradise!

Was going to walk today but having a typical Wet (west) coast day, heavy rains and wind. That's what I get for living in paradise!

which west coast is it with all the rain  -ireland?

I was wearing a gap(red) t-shirt at work today and was told by two pupils that my t-shirt was really nice!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']Was going to walk today but having a typical Wet (west) coast day, heavy rains and wind. That's what I get for living in paradise!

No, west coast of Canada, Vancouver Island.  I wish it was Ireland!!!!!!

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']Was going to walk today but having a typical Wet (west) coast day, heavy rains and wind. That's what I get for living in paradise!

No, west coast of Canada, Vancouver Island.  I wish it was Ireland!!!!!!

I've heard that it is lovely there though - i have a friend from Nanaimo.

[quote name=PattiU2]My boyfriend never really liked U2, which always bothered me but we had other music in common, so it was all good.

He recently purchased a projection tv. A friend of his downloaded a bunch of concerts for him, not knowing what music he liked. Two of the downloads were "Slane" and "Vertigo". Well last week he calls me and was all excited. He now LOVES U2!!!!! He keeps watching them over and over and is all giddy about them. I am sooo excited that he finally likes them!!! About bloody time!yes! happy for you!! proves again, one should never give up hoping...happy.gif