Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

I just realised something. Wasn't "Breathe" much hates as a show opener when the tour begun?

I've always loved it, but if they really cut it out, I'm pretty sure we won't hear it again in 2010, as an opener at least.

if they cut it 's because the song was bad played only

it s just to keep face

I don't care anymore what is on the dvd. It's the first time I won't buy a release of my favorite band. :(

I've always loved it, but if they really cut it out, I'm pretty sure we won't hear it again in 2010, as an opener at least.

oooo i like that idea!! i mean i love the song, but it should not open a show

Dear monica,

Ten million people watched it online and 97,000 were in the stadium last October.... now you can own it yourself. U2360° At The Rose Bowl will be released on DVD and Blu-ray in early June.

It was the band's biggest gig of 2009's biggest tour and the concert film, shot in HD with 27 cameras, is directed by Tom Krueger who previously worked on U23D, the first live action 3D concert movie.

Available in standard and 2-disc deluxe DVD formats, U2360° At The Rose Bowl will also be U2's first concert available in Blu-ray. Some great extra's on the deluxe formats too, including 'Squaring the Circle: Creating U2360°', a documentary with band interviews plus Paul McGuinness and the team behind the tour.

Preview the DVD, check tracklisting, formats and bonus material and pre-order your copy right here.

Best wishes

The U2.com Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this mail it seems no more superdeluxe available, just the deluxe one. But it's still visible if you open the link...

if i believe what i see (a bit like St Thomas) Bajagirl had been driving us in a big error

Baja .. i 'm a bit disapointed you loose in credibility but it s okay ain't love the sweetest thing

if i believe what i see (a bit like St Thomas) Bajagirl had been driving us in a big error

Baja .. i 'm a bit disapointed you loose in credibility but it s okay ain't love the sweetest thing

And the prize for stupid comment of the day goes to.....

actarus!!

Congratulations.

if i can't trust the moderators of this website who can i trust, i am not the kind to accept people manipulate others

that s so pity

Mick James, also i want to tell that i feel very sorry that U2 is not coming Australia but do not be so in anger against others they ll be back , you can still travel to see them there are still plenty of tickets available through the usa and europe or you can wait the month of june to get the new dvd (in blu-ray of course)

if i can't trust the moderators of this website who can i trust, i am not the kind to accept people manipulate others

that s so pity

And the award for Best Supporting Stupid comment of the day goes to......

actarus!!!!!

Once again, congratulations.

Looks like it's going to be a clean sweep ladies and gentlemen.

Mick James, also i want to tell that i feel very sorry that U2 is not coming Australia but do not be so in anger against others they ll be back , you can still travel to see them there are still plenty of tickets available through the usa and europe or you can wait the month of june to get the new dvd (in blu-ray of course)
I'm not at all angry, I saw the tour twice at Giants Stadium.

Your comment was stupid is all.

Baja moderates a forum and let us know there is a possibility of a change being made.

You understand what possibility means yeah?

actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................

actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................
Mac i'm just glad im not the only arsehole about here.....lol

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................

well, ive just about had enough of the fans who can see u2 do NOTHING wrong. but its U2! god arnt they amazing?!?!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

actarus']if i can't trust the moderators of this website who can i trust, i am not the kind to accept people manipulate others

that s so pity

And the award for Best Supporting Stupid comment of the day goes to......

actarus!!!!!

Once again, congratulations.

Looks like it's going to be a clean sweep ladies and gentlemen.

Best Support Stupid comment only? aww..... I'd give Best Stupid comment award... roll.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................

well, ive just about had enough of the fans who can see u2 do NOTHING wrong. but its U2! god arnt they amazing?!?!

And IIIIII, Mac, amd sick of the fans who complain about every little thing U2 does, or something related to U2 and thus blame U2 for. 

that s so pity

Lol.  That's cute.

[quote name='Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

And IIIIII, Mac, amd sick of the fans who complain about every little thing U2 does, or something related to U2 and thus blame U2 for. 

Panth theres a difference between moaning or complaining and trying to get some issues sorted mate.

ok guys why not go to find a job or doing something you re useless here

everyday talking about the same things

you re just dependant of a band who is not going to see u and you can 't accept that

but you have to

you can t escape your destiny