Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

The sun is out yeahhhhh, gorgeous blue sky and hot hot hot, at long last I am out of my jumper and jeans and in a summery skirt and a tshirt with some flesh out (but not too much)!!! ahhhhhh basking happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

The sun is out yeahhhhh, gorgeous blue sky and hot hot hot, at long last I am out of my jumper and jeans and in a summery skirt and a tshirt with some flesh out (but not too much)!!! ahhhhhh basking happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

It's a beautiful day here too! Hoping it will last til evening time too. At the moment suffering from stuffy classrooms nad sweaty kids lol!!!

Very nice today . . . . we loaned our sun to England the last few days as it has been dismal gray, cool, even a bit of rain yesterday. Today, we are taking our sun back . . . woke up to clear blue skies with the sun shining through!

Very nice today . . . . we loaned our sun to England the last few days as it has been dismal gray, cool, even a bit of rain yesterday. Today, we are taking our sun back . . . woke up to clear blue skies with the sun shining through!

Thanks for the loaner Janette! we really needed it here, has been a gorgeous day, have only just come into the house! Spent most of the morning on laptop in the garden soaking up the rays then the afternoon pottering in the garden as it's due to be dug up in part over the weekend so getting some prep done on it before thee madness begins on Friday.  Can't wait for the finished result but not looking forward to the bit in between!

In the spirit of love & community maybe we could share the sun tomorrow?!smile.gifwink.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']The sun is out yeahhhhh, gorgeous blue sky and hot hot hot, at long last I am out of my jumper and jeans and in a summery skirt and a tshirt with some flesh out (but not too much)!!! ahhhhhh basking 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

It's a beautiful day here too! Hoping it will last til evening time too. At the moment suffering from stuffy classrooms nad sweaty kids lol!!!

Wasn't it fab today! more more more I say! hope you managed to get some fresh air away from the sweaty children!

It's going to be a nice, spring day here in Eastern, Washington with highs of 67 degrees.

wooohoooohappy.gif

I hear Bonobaby singing "sunshiiiine sunshine"

I am more than pleased to share our sun since we normally have much more than we can use . . . . . . loaning it out to you during the remainder of spring and summer (how'll that do you???)

janette - you are so nice to us all - we are enjoying some extra sun which we don't normally get this time of year.

It was a beautiful day earlier this morning here in Hertfordshire (NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY) but in the afternoon it went all cloudy...

oooooh . . . maybe that's where our clouds went? Didn't mean to send them back to you! (quickly orders that more sun be sent to you)

Just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow - thak you Janette the sun is returning!

lots of sun and white clouds! still bit chilly in the shadow but i'm sure (read: i hope) that will change too soon!

I live in Canada, the weather today is so perfect, it is 28 degrees C. Kind of stuck in a moment, and that is a good thing. It's time to start planting and buying flowers, always fun. "Staring at the sun" is one of my favorite U2 songs.

C'est une belle journée ici dans le midwest des Etats Unis. tous les sunshine et environ 70 degress

Il y a beaucoup de soleil en les Etats Unis cette moment - mais aussie en angleterre! Il fait beau aujord hui encore. Le soleil pout tout les semaine est tres etrange mais tres bien! J'adore l'ete!

Il y a beaucoup de soleil en les Etats Unis cette moment - mais aussie en angleterre! Il fait beau aujord hui encore. Le soleil pout tout les semaine est tres etrange mais tres bien! J'adore l'ete!

errrr ditto to the bits I understand.  Tres beautiful here too after a cloudy start mais maintenant il c'est chaud (? that's the best I can do!))

or should that be il fait chaud...anyway it's hot!happy.gif

or should that be il fait chaud...anyway it's hot!happy.gif
it is il fait chaud - C'est chaud, does mean it is hot but literally translated is 'It has heat'. I once said Je suis chaud - roughly translated I'm hot and horny!!! - I amused the French family I was living with at the time!

If your definition of beautiful means "Shitty, bleak, and rainy", then I would say yes, it is indeed a beautiful day out here in Edmonton. Or as the French say, "merde". Or as the Spanish say, "mierdo".

oké! mooi en warm in belgie! en voor het weekend voorspellen ze minstens 22° C!! maar.............. vanaf maandag weer koudeyes.gif