Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

[quote name=U2LAWoman]image

WOW!!!!!!! guess you helped him with the soaping....you nasty girl!!!!!(and handing towel too ;-)

What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on ohwell.gif time for some ACTION!)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on ohwell.gif time for some ACTION!)

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on
ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on
ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

it might get too much for the girls, zhiv!! 2 bono's?!?! hope the paramedics are on stand by!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

it might get too much for the girls, zhiv!! 2 bono's?!?! hope the paramedics are on stand by!

My pervy Bono mind may go into overdrive but I will just about cope

And spicy the pics will be posted!

Bono really does love nature doesn't he? - great pics Nancy!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Spicy, or anyone who has the bag. I was really trying to towel his head. Like us girls do after a shampoo, but it was getting too complicated and it was wrinkling the bag alot. Maybe someone can try it and see if it works out! : )

That's brilliant, I love it!