Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Recommended Posts

[quote name=U2LAWoman]image

 

WOW!!!!!!! guess you helped him with the soaping....you nasty girl!!!!!(and handing towel too ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

 

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on ohwell.gif time for some ACTION!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy']What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

 

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on ohwell.gif time for some ACTION!)

 

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

 

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on
ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

 

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

 

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on
ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

 

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!
CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

 

 

 

it might get too much for the girls, zhiv!! 2 bono's?!?! hope the paramedics are on stand by!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']What has your bag done Barbara? Need to see!

 

my bag accompanied me to the voting-office.... and i forgot my camera....since that day bag is being a little lazy, cause he heard us working our AO and he hide himself (lazy bum!) but i'll try to get him up and goin again from this week! lazy days are over! (i must admit, i tolerated his behaviour cause didnt want him to get hurt... but no more spoiling from now on
ohwell.gif
 time for some ACTION!)

 

I'm sure that two bags together can get up to lots in england lol!!!
CANT WAIT!!! want to see you two girls have crazy good fun with your bono bags!!

 

 

 

it might get too much for the girls, zhiv!! 2 bono's?!?! hope the paramedics are on stand by!

 

My pervy Bono mind may go into overdrive but I will just about cope

 

And spicy the pics will be posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bono really does love nature doesn't he? - great pics Nancy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


U2LAWoman']
image

 

Spicy, or anyone who has the bag. I was really trying to towel his head. Like us girls do after a shampoo, but it was getting too complicated and it was wrinkling the bag alot. Maybe someone can try it and see if it works out! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
image

 

 

 

That's brilliant, I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.