Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

would be my very first thanksgiving-dinner, i'm really widening my horizon thanx to u2.com, lol! (thats when i'm invited, ofcourse....)

A U2 thanksgiving dinner - a new U2.com competition!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']
102_0265.jpg

is that btb dreaming bout his tahnxgiving-dinner, already??

102_0263.jpg

Btb has big ideas!! He's hoping everyone can come over to their NY apartment to celebrate this American tradition!!

102_0264.jpg

And this turkey was the one doing the talking!! He was tripping with the bag!! I don't know what he was thinking here, but there was some kind of reaction going on here!! It was kinda funny. laugh.gif

so btb has a thing for pumpkins? hope this pic wont encourage zhiv to paint her face orange next week....(and get a kiss from the real B-man!)

those pictures just made my day, they are funny!
Thanks for the comment Lau raw and Barbara, that's not a bad idea! lol.....Another way to be noticed by the real thing is if Zhivvy wears the bag over her head and maybe poke some holes for her eyes to be on Bono lookout. I think Bono would definitely notice that! LOL That would be so funny!!happy0196.gif

102_0330.jpg

Yanno, this photo has  inspires me to turn btb into Mr Frankenstein or Herman Munster!!!  All we need is a couple bolts through his head!! 4fvfcja.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman']
102_0330.jpg

Yanno, this photo has  inspires me to turn btb into Mr Frankenstein or Herman Munster!!!  All we need is a couple bolts through his head!! 4fvfcja.gif

Bolts? Don't hurt him!!!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman']
4fvfcja.gif

Bolts? Don't hurt him!!!tongue.gif

lol zhivvy , you remind me of and of that song I think the verse goes like this , '' Did you ever had a puppy that always followed you around , well im gonna be as faithful as that puppy , ill never let you down...............

lol good stuff.....

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman']
102_0330.jpg

Yanno, this photo has  inspires me to turn btb into Mr Frankenstein or Herman Munster!!!  All we need is a couple bolts through his head!!
4fvfcja.gif

Bolts? Don't hurt him!!!146fs96171.gif

[quote name=U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy]dan.gif

happy0196.gif nice pic

LOL . . . the fake Bono looks amused, like he cannot believe he's actually posing with a bag!!!

LOL . . . the fake Bono looks amused, like he cannot believe he's actually posing with a bag!!!

They were so funny we were talking to them in the beer garden after the show and asked if i could have the pic and explained the whole thread etc... to them and they were eager to do it and then all posed with the bag - Bono even wanted the bag!!!

And then Bono nicely posed with me and Bev for another pic! and found the stories of how the bag has been posed around the world very funny!

I was thinking the same thing ! he he 

He probably came on here to check out the thread for himself, lol!!!

He probably came on here to check out the thread for himself, lol!!!

Well I told them to have a look at it!

Good morning, fake Bono!!!! Thanks for posing, lol, appreciate it!!!

I should have had someone send me a bag when I had the chance - was sure that our Walmart would carry them!!!