Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Love the pirate Bono lol!!!

And Spicy Bono the bag can do whatever we let him do!

thats right zhivvy, LOL! hey did you read my PM? Check out my bono bag post above, with the bra...

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Love the pirate Bono lol!!!

thats right zhivvy, LOL! hey did you read my PM? Check out my bono bag post above, with the bra...

I did - love the pic and well done on posting it!!!

Think we need more shots of Bono and underwear!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Now if only I had a Bono Bag I would post some pics of him and my big girl panties!!!

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Now if only I had a Bono Bag I would post some pics of him and my big girl panties!!!

oh darn! i wish you had the bag too! maybe on ebay? walmart.com? IDK! but how would you position the panties? would he be eating them, with pieces hanging out of his mouth as he was tearing them to shreds?!mmmwwwhhhaahahahah!!!

or more shots without....
um, now who do you mean will be the under wear-less person in the shot? patti? bono? both??hahahaha!!

Nurse, does bono bag need an enema?

[quote name='laugh.gifxtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

oh darn! i wish you had the bag too! maybe on ebay? walmart.com? IDK! but how would you position the panties? would he be eating them, with pieces hanging out of his mouth as he was tearing them to shreds?!mmmwwwhhhaahahahah!!!

OMG too funny Spicy!  My panties in shreads hanging out of Bono's mouth, a dream come true, lol.

I will get one from EBAY next week when I get paid.  Got so many ideas in my head 

badsilver']or more shots without....

um, now who do you mean will be the under wear-less person in the shot? patti? bono? both??hahahaha!!

Nurse, does bono bag need an enema?

Good God NOOOOOO!!!!!!!   Just my shredded panties hanging out his mouth and use your imagination!

ooh I got to go to bed. But I think this is going to turn out with us taking this bag all over our towns and photo-ing it! At the car lot, McDonalds, School...etc....

ooh I got to go to bed. But I think this is going to turn out with us taking this bag all over our towns and photo-ing it! At the car lot, McDonalds, School...etc....
this is too funny, oh, god, i think he needs a big mac, and lets have him driving around shots behing the steering wheel!!

he needs a full assessment
yes, you must do all manner of test and proceedures on him...make sure nurse, that he has a real good back less hospital gown, and have him remove all underwear before hand...

laugh.gif

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

OMG too funny Spicy!  My panties in shreads hanging out of Bono's mouth, a dream come true, lol.

I will get one from EBAY next week when I get paid.  Got so many ideas in my head 

here he comes patti, to tear off your panties

hes going down on you...oh, la-la!

badsilver']he needs a full assessment

yes, you must do all manner of test and proceedures on him...make sure nurse, that he has a real good back less hospital gown, and have him remove all underwear before hand...

Yes doctor. Right away. ; )

why do I think we are about to be moved to the Bono folder? Haha. I think this could give  Bono a good laugh-he can see what all kinds of trouble he can still get into even tho he is laid up temporarily. They should put this permanently right under the Get Well Soon Bono...jmo....hehe

PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gif
xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Surrounding me, going down on me

Spilling over the brim....

If Bono reads these he will think we are a bunch of pervs!!!! 

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gif
xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

If Bono reads these he will think we are a bunch of pervs!!!! oh, but badsilver has a great idea, and she is so right! this will brighten up his day, and make him smile and laugh...take the pain away, if even for a moment....

That is true. And the truth hurts! :) And we don't want Bono to hurt. SO he better not read these...hehe...

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gif
xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

If Bono reads these he will think we are a bunch of pervs!!!! those words are so sexy! what a poetic way to speak of certain things...I mean right now, Im just about spillin' over the brim, man!

maybe we could title it..."Bono see what you have been up to...." nah....

///I just reread this and it sounds kinda dirty...sooooo uhmm...maybe we should do it.? hehe

PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gif
xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

If Bono reads these he will think we are a bunch of pervs!!!! 
those words are so sexy! what a poetic way to speak of certain things...I mean right now, Im just about spillin' over the brim, man!

Yes, very erotic words I must say. Several references in songs made about that.  Love ya Bono!!!! I am sure he would read this thread and get a laugh.  Get well soon!!!

maybe we could title it..."Bono see what you have been up to...." nah....

///I just reread this and it sounds kinda dirty...sooooo uhmm...maybe we should do it.? hehe

he has a great sense of humor everyone says about him...ummm, but positioning phallic symbols with the bag, um,hmm,

cough cough....sounds like fun!pimp.gif

Spicy I think you were thinking what I was thinking, lol. I have some paraphenalia that my hippie boyfriend made me that would look awesome with Bono Bag.