Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

Spicy I think you were thinking what I was thinking, lol. I have some paraphenalia that my hippie boyfriend made me that would look awesome with Bono Bag.

oh, shite, patti! my budda belly is jiggling already!!roll.gif

I vote for some phallic posing!

Damn I need that bag, but won't post those pics, will pm them to ya, lol.

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gif
xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Love the pirate Bono lol!!!

And Spicy Bono the bag can do whatever we let him do!

thats right zhivvy, LOL! hey did you read my PM? Check out my bono bag post above, with the bra...

I did - love the pic and well done on posting it!!!

Think we need more shots of Bono and underwear!!!

Now if only I had a Bono Bag I would post some pics of him and my big girl panties!!!

oh darn! i wish you had the bag too! maybe on ebay? walmart.com? IDK! but how would you position the panties? would he be eating them, with pieces hanging out of his mouth as he was tearing them to shreds?!mmmwwwhhhaahahahah!!!

OMG too funny Spicy!  My panties in shreads hanging out of Bono's mouth, a dream come true, lol.

I will get one from EBAY next week when I get paid.  Got so many ideas in my head 

here he comes patti, to tear off your panties

hes going down on you...oh, la-la!

Surrounding me, going down on me

Spilling over the brim....

If Bono reads these he will think we are a bunch of pervs!!!! 
those words are so sexy! what a poetic way to speak of certain things...I mean right now, Im just about spillin' over the brim, man!

I think that Bono knows that we are a bunch of pervs already - have you seen the Bono folder in the paid section lol!!!

Been thinking of different poses for my bag later. Think he may be perving at clevages, giving massages, a lot of kissing, and maybe a gimp mask? lol!!!!

(Not that i have a gimp mask please understand!)

eek.gifHaha !! you girls havnt changed I spose your thinking along the lines of he can always be ridden..

Lets pretend my fingers slipped on the keyboard ;o)

My Walmart didn't have the bags so I asked my husband to check at the Walmarts he passes on his way to work.  They had several bags marked down to $5 from $12.  That was about a month ago.  I asked him to check again the next time he stops to see if there are any left.  He said they were by the purses.

The nightshirt was in the front of the store in a Mother's Day area, but after Mother's Day were back in the womens pj section.

thanks, looked in the womens pj section, my store didn't have them.  Will look at the other store.

My Walmart didn't have the bags so I asked my husband to check at the Walmarts he passes on his way to work.  They had several bags marked down to $5 from $12.  That was about a month ago.  I asked him to check again the next time he stops to see if there are any left.  He said they were by the purses.

The nightshirt was in the front of the store in a Mother's Day area, but after Mother's Day were back in the womens pj section.

Thanks, my walmart didn't have the shirt in the pj section or the bag.  Will check the other walmart's by  me.

I wonder what section of Walmart they're in cause I looked all over my Walmart for the bag and nighshirt and couldn't find them :(

Creative Bono bagging ladies :)

You said 'Bono bagging'!  *snickers*

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

surrenders']I wonder what section of Walmart they're in cause I looked all over my Walmart for the bag and nighshirt and couldn't find them
:(

Creative
Bono bagging
ladies
:)

yep! bono is bagging us up! or are we bagging him? woo hoo! its in the bag collectoraholic!!! zowie!

your're on a roll! youre on fire

now take us higher!

baby light my fire

(oops! wrong group!tee hee)

haha....do wish I had a doors bag! But.........alas.......I DO have COLDPLAY bag!! .I bought that one first! I'm gonna go get my Coldplay bag later and have the Coldplay singer doing things to Bono....lol.laugh.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

surrenders']I wonder what section of Walmart they're in cause I looked all over my Walmart for the bag and nighshirt and couldn't find them
:(

Creative
Bono bagging
ladies
:)

yep! bono is bagging us up! or are we bagging him? woo hoo! its in the bag collectoraholic!!! zowie!

No matter who is baggin' whom, just so long as some baggin' is goin' on. wink.gifembarassed.gif 

026.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

Great ones Zhiv! I tried to take some pics today with my poster of the boys seeing I don't have a bag, did not turn out how I hoped, lol. But the thought was there!

Hope that you get some pics to post soon! Can't wait to see them!

Thanks, I am going to try later this evening.

The last few mornings my cat has been climbing onto my bedside table and swatting at my poster, he even knocked it outta the frame and off the wall, bad kitty!!!!

Thanks, I am going to try later this evening.

The last few mornings my cat has been climbing onto my bedside table and swatting at my poster, he even knocked it outta the frame and off the wall, bad kitty!!!!

I hope that you told kitty off!

Mine sniffed my bag a lot - which is how i got the 'He can talk to animals' pic! 

Aww cute! Just took some pics, will post them soon. Francis laid down on the poster, little brat, and know there is a wrinkle, ugh.

Does your cat love purses? Mine always climbs into my purses or anyone who comes over.

Aww cute! Just took some pics, will post them soon. Francis laid down on the poster, little brat, and know there is a wrinkle, ugh.

Does your cat love purses? Mine always climbs into my purses or anyone who comes over.

He's never done that lol!!

He is old now so just sleeps a lot bless him. He just snores loudly these days!

24052010290.jpg

wow that picture is very versatile ;o) not to mention fiesty..

[quote name='roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifNancy_Hanks wrote:

zooropa_rockz']Nancy, did u use the American Girl step-dancing outfit to make that pic?

hahahha i love these! i'll have to make one with my Bono bag!

:D

Hi rockz,

You're right -- that is my daughter's American Girl Irish Dance Outfit or at least the cloak and wig.  The wig goes so nicely with Bono's coloring.

Zhivvy started the pics -- she's my vote for funniest zootop!

Looking forward to seeing what your Bono the Bag can do...
Nancy

Zhivvy is hilarious! i was working on my pics the other day