Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BestFanFromNewfoundland

"BONO I GOT YOUR BACK" - U2 FAN GET WELL CARD/S or VIDEO MESSAGE

Hey there my 8 year old who has seen U2 three times (well the first time he was inside my wife's belly as she was 3 months pregnant) wanted to send some get well wishes to our main man Bono. He came up with the idea of "BONO I GOT YOUR BACK" and wants to turn it into a project. If you would like to contribute please let me know or reply to thread. I think creating a template and downloaded e-card and sending it to Principal Management in Dublin would be great. Maybe have each of u2 fans send something to Bono to let him that WE DO HAVE HIS back. I know there has been get well wishes but I really like Nathaniel's idea as well. Thanks!

PS: Would be cool if U2.COM had something set up where we can post our get well messsages in the form of VIDEO or audio. Almost like the way they had the clips of people singing along to "UNKNOWN CALLER" or now with the questions to the band. All of us could  send our wishes and end the snippet by saying ... BONO I GOT YOUR BACK!

[quote name=BestFanFromNewfoundland wrote:

Hey there my 8 year old who has seen U2 three times (well the first time he was inside my wife's belly as she was 3 months pregnant) You're a kind of parent I wish I had had!

BestFanFromNewfoundland]PS: Would be cool if U2.COM had something set up where we can post our get well messsages in the form of VIDEO or audio. Almost like the way they had the clips of people singing along to "UNKNOWN CALLER" or now with the questions to the band. All of us could  send our wishes and end the snippet by saying ... BONO I GOT YOUR BACK!
Hm.... Just a thought: You can still upload a video here and then post in the offical Bono Get Well Thread. Not so sure about audio though. For those you/people could upload their files on an audio file sharing site and then post links / flash players here.

I think that would be cool. Maybe incorporate into the get well thread so there isnt numerous threads for get well wishes. I really think it would be cool to see people's get well fishes and I'm sure Bono would love it. Imagine getting clips of fans wishing him well and ending it with "BONO I GOT YOUR BACK".

i've joined as well good thinking batman as my mum would say