Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

A bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade with a plate of barbecued ribs!!!

Mmmm.  That sounds good.  My brother works at a local BBQ joint and they have great ribs (and sandwiches and smoked wings and I could go on smile.gif).  I go there most Thursday nights to play trivia.

Had a coffee and wine in a bit - wooooow!

Going to have a whiskey and listen to the radio and maybe play a game of scrabble with Mum see ya!

123Love-((HUGS))

As for my current beverage, I'm having a half-caff coffee with Cinnabon-flavored creamer.

Awe thanx illum , pm me anytimewink.giffrown.giflaugh.gifmad.giftired.gifnerd.giftongue.gifpimp.gifalien.gifbanana.gifcry.gifbored.gifwth.gifcute.gifyay.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gifhappy.gif

no wine today.... no beer either (i don drink often when love's not home) so i'm trying to figure out what i'm gonna have. any ideas?

I like ginger ale illum:o)

vod and coke and in few mins sleeps

Cool deal because it's been awhile since I've had ginger ale!  As for now, I'm having a cup of mint tea and will be headed off to dreamland.

Sweet dreams , im having juice with ice which you probably dont want to think about lol

Coffee! And not working still so tired - is it wrong to go and nap again!

Coffee with hazelnut-flavored creamer to fuel up for some volunteer work this morning.

Sounds good! And great nes on the volunteering - you you volunteering for?

Coffee! And not working still so tired - is it wrong to go and nap again!

Never wrong to nap!  especially when you're not feeling well......  frown.gif

Yes agree with nikki , hi nikki btw :o)

Am having another vodka , only had three drinks last night but it put me to sleep.....................

Right now im drinking vanille tea from Mauritius ,I cant have any alcohol , bc it may be one reason Im having panick attacks because I was having two beers every day and supposedly thats being addictive , I dont see how though , but one day I will occasionally have one :o) Just not now , Im a mess , my confidence is below 0 for so many things and its starting to bother me , and I cant come to think where the confidence has been hammered and broken into..anyway enough babble