Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

damn... what a disappointment. a few more tix to an existing Perth concert. Was hoping for dates for the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th concerts!

:(

Was really hoping for a Perth3 :(

Like many others, I have tickets to Perth3, but can't make it.

bored.gifThat sux-Friday concert please 
C'mon 3 weeks ago Perth was a roughie to get any U2 shows. Now they have 2. Be happy wink.gif

[quote name='kings wrote:

airwalk74'] 
bored.gif
That sux-Friday concert please 

C'mon 3 weeks ago Perth was a roughie to get any U2 shows. Now they have 2. Be happy wink.gif

Not U2's fault (although clashing with Muse seems crazy), but still no reason for someone to be happy if you can't make Perth2.

I'll take Friday or Monday for Perth3.. I'm not fussy :)

I was asked if I'd done an Auckland seating plan, which I hadn't .... because the Auckland venue actually bothered to produce one themselves.

sfx23410.gif

Thanks SO MUCH - but we ended up getting RZ ix for AKL 2! Well done on all the seating plans though - they have been invaluable in planning!

Hows this for an absolute joke !!!!. Talk about a Ticketek fiasco!!! How is that place still operating???!!!!

I went into the LN presale, entered the password, got through to the next page and it said RZ was exhausted. Disappointing, but not unexpected. I really wasn't expecting any RZ to be available, but it was worth a shot. Anyway, I thought i'd try one more time, just in case, but nope, still no RZ available.

Then I thought, ok, one more time just for the hell of it. Only now Ticketek is saying the password is invalid. Refreshed and tried again 5 more times and each time invalid password.

This is the LiveNation password presale, not U2.com

aarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... You have to be kidding Ticketek

Seriously .......... TICKETEK, GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!

Well there no RZ's at all in the Live Nation Dec 3 presale.  It said allocation exhausted even before I logged on (and I was very quick).   Same ticket blocks available as the U2.com presale.

Thanks I got 'cheap' seats section L2 47, row E, seats 12-9. What are they like?(don't think they are on your map as cheap seats)

You are at the rear of the stage (near the gate 3 sign).   Not sure on the view.  You are five rows behind the Level 2 barrier.

Thanks I wonder if Etihad will ever get a proper map or an interactive one. Thanks to all and SC for creating maps smile.gif

Didn't bother ith LN presale-tried RZ and a couple of other options but came up blank. Would be a goldmine for scalpers though.mad.gif

It's not just Ticketek. I rang TM to confirm, and they said there are no Red Zone tix available for Live Nation. I got a personal email from LN last saying there would be RZ tickets.  They build up people's hope then can't or won't deliver.

Hows this for an absolute joke !!!!. Talk about a Ticketek fiasco!!! How is that place still operating???!!!!

I went into the LN presale, entered the password, got through to the next page and it said RZ was exhausted. Disappointing, but not unexpected. I really wasn't expecting any RZ to be available, but it was worth a shot. Anyway, I thought i'd try one more time, just in case, but nope, still no RZ available.

Then I thought, ok, one more time just for the hell of it. Only now Ticketek is saying the password is invalid. Refreshed and tried again 5 more times and each time invalid password.

This is the LiveNation password presale, not U2.com

aarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... You have to be kidding Ticketek

Close browser and try again or with another browser-not saying RZ will magically appear but it was being silly with me and I closed it down and reopened and it was fine. Got my tix now I think-will wait for Perth 3(as Sunday is Muse ohwell.gif)...or Melbs 3 I will be in to. What do people think are the best seated tix at Etihad?

Ticketek website is now sating

"WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH PASSWORD ENTRY FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WILL WE REMEDY THIS PROBLEM. KEEP CHECKING BACK. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE."

Thats not me yelling, it's a copy and paste from Ticketek website

Anyone after RZs, you'll probably have a half decent chance if you get in the public sales nice and early. There would have to be less people vying for them.

Ticketek website is now sating

"WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH PASSWORD ENTRY FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WILL WE REMEDY THIS PROBLEM. KEEP CHECKING BACK. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE."

Thats not me yelling, it's a copy and paste from Ticketek website

I couldnt access it at all with IE - but used Firefox and it all worked - 2 x SYD 2 GA - woo hoo!

I tell you what, these RedZones for Australia will be going off. They will be full of zootopians :)

Livenation presale is happening right now! Official statement on their FB page. Anybody know the password, I ain't got nuffink

sweet just got 2 more tix for Brisbane 2 - that makes my set complete! 

Got to love mates within spitting distance of suncorp who are u2 fans - have now got tix to both brisbane shows with little or no ticketek or ticketmaster hassle!

Just wondering...will there be issues if people use the Live Nation presale, even if they aren't Live Nation members? I see the password has been given out in this forum, meaning anyone can jump online now and get tix without being a LN member...

Just wondering...will there be issues if people use the Live Nation presale, even if they aren't Live Nation members? I see the password has been given out in this forum, meaning anyone can jump online now and get tix without being a LN member...
I'd doubt it.  They started selling U2.com fan club tix yesterday without any password field until someone noticed and fixed it ten minutes into the sale.

classic the cheapies are at single seat status already! as is the PI4s

Crank it up akld!