Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

The funnies thread

I tried to look on the net to find something funny to make me a little happier you could say and I found nothing , so I thought if any body has any funny jokes,pics,sites songs etc well please post away, would much appreciate it..................

i have a joke!!!! Well its not mine my friend told me.

okay it goes like this:

There were four cows in a meadow. A mama cow and three baby cows. One day a baby cow asked, "Mama why am i named Daisy?" Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a Daisy petal fell on your head." The second baby cow said "Mama why am I named Rose?" and the Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a rose petal fell on your head."

And then the next cow said "dsihfirhskdghihfaieuwnchvfh" and Mama cow said "Shut up cinder-block!"

hahah get it? kinda lame i know. :)

i have a joke!!!! Well its not mine my friend told me.

okay it goes like this:

There were four cows in a meadow. A mama cow and three baby cows. One day a baby cow asked, "Mama why am i named Daisy?" Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a Daisy petal fell on your head." The second baby cow said "Mama why am I named Rose?" and the Mama cow said, "Because when you were born a rose petal fell on your head."

And then the next cow said "dsihfirhskdghihfaieuwnchvfh" and Mama cow said "Shut up cinder-block!"

hahah get it? kinda lame i know. :)

lol

[quote name=shirley2010 wrote:

Anjana]yay.gif

Yey! Am pleased they cheered your day, I was feeling glum and they made me giggle!

I love the stupid exam answers - they are priceless, stupid answers are what we live for when marking countless papers! - I've had some good ones, but none as good as these.

I posted some i found on the internet once - i'll see if they are still in my pb and then i can post again in here.

I love the stupid exam answers - they are priceless, stupid answers are what we live for when marking countless papers! - I've had some good ones, but none as good as these.

I posted some i found on the internet once - i'll see if they are still in my pb and then i can post again in here.

Please do! There are some classics out there, there's a few I saw before that I can't find.  I used to write notes on my paper to the examiner especially when I was running out of time but nowhere near as cheeky as these!