Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

"May I put You On Hold?" U2 Singing telephone hold music....

[quote name='watch?v=oVJQutwtd3c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fsxtraspicy62'] ha ha ha lol that is amazin they should put that on every answer machine.you'd want to stay on hold!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

banana.gif

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

watch?v=oVJQutwtd3c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs

xtraspicy62']

ha ha ha lol that is amazin they should put that on every answer machine.you'd want to stay on hold!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

banana.gif

��oh, hell yeah, i'd stay on hold for that!!wink.gif

Adorable, and quite good harmony.  Had forgotten this bit!  Also makes me wish for some more solo spots by Larry!   

I wish I could get just the singing without the laughter and use it for my answerphone message.

I wish I could get just the singing without the laughter and use it for my answerphone message.
that would be so coolie! i think we should get it as a free download for being members here!!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']I wish I could get just the singing without the laughter and use it for my answerphone message.

that would be so coolie! i think we should get it as a free download for being members here!!

Yeah - good idea. Free ringtones/message tones, exclusive ones would be a really good thing to offer us. maybe you should suggest it.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']I wish I could get just the singing without the laughter and use it for my answerphone message.

Yeah - good idea. Free ringtones/message tones, exclusive ones would be a really good thing to offer us. maybe you should suggest it.

hmmmm...where? doesnt live nation have to provide it? arent they cheap bstards?

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Yes they are - give us some ring tones!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Couldn't agree more we want this as a ring tone instead of whatever "exclusive c.d." they have in mind and it would save a lot on packaging thereby lessening the carbon footprint of the claw.thumbsup.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Couldn't agree more we want this as a ring tone instead of whatever "exclusive c.d." they have in mind and it would save a lot on packaging thereby lessening the carbon footprint of the claw.thumbsup.gif

I'm greedy I want both lol!

Love it love it love it, that has put a big smile on my face, thanks Xtra xx happy.gif

...and I want it on my ansa phone!

...and I want it on my ansa phone!

Me too!!!!! Right now!

shirley2010 wrote:

watch?v=oVJQutwtd3c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs
xtraspicy62']

ha ha ha lol that is amazin they should put that on every answer machine.you'd want to stay on hold!

banana.gif

��
oh, hell yeah, i'd stay on hold for that!!wink.gif

ha ha ha thats really cool.

xtraspicy62']

banana.gif

��funny you 'd say this, i was having a prob with my phone, and called the customer-services, they kept me on hold for more then half an hour!!! and all this time i had to listen to tokio hotel!!! so right before i gave up and ended my call, i shouted(to nobody in perticular...lol!): "at least play some u2 if you make people wait for that long!! idiots!!"

How adorable!!!  I also agree with the others who want U2 on their answering service because who wouldn't want four, gorgeous and talented Irish lads to answer their phone calls!!!

hey, U2.com----DO YOU SEE A PROMOTIONAL IDEA BLOOMING???

I think if they are reading this they should be sitting up and taking notice  - as we said ringtones, messages etc... exclusive to this website - make us feel a little special

hey, U2.com----DO YOU SEE A PROMOTIONAL IDEA BLOOMING???

Sure would make a great contribution to pension fund. xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (for workers)thumbsup.gifyay.gifcute.gif

Very Nice U2.

Bono, sigue cantando espanol, me gusta much,  y las daisies espanolas ban a ser capturadas por tu bella y magnifica voz. Acuerdate, escapa y ven a verme, estoy triste, y deceo conocerte en persona. Olvida el mundo, y ven, no temas por que no me conoces todavia, yo soy tu flor Emily Rose (Rosa Emilia). Tu saves que ablo la verdad. Por esa voz, y esos companeros tuyos, yo estoy dispuesta a espera en el otro lado del telefono.

Now, with Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam, I don't mind waiting for ever. If you want my business, give me U2 one way or the other, give Realm her Prince.

Realmawake