Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msommers

How to Update Your Avatar (aka, your Profile Photo)

Many people are wondering how to update their avatar, also known as your "profile photo."

To do this, you must be logged in.

Click the "Community" tab in the top navigation, then click the "My Home" tab in the left navigation.

On the MyHome page, click the link that says, "edit profile photo" under the "Get Active" section.

From the Add Photo page you should be able to browse for an image on your hard drive, which will be used as your avatar.

Hint: On the Add Photo page, make sure you select the radio button to declare that the photo you areadding should be used as your profile photo.

Hope this helps!

tx

m

OK...so I go in to the browse thing it brings up all my pics but wot do I do then...??.....eyes.gif

Hi AJ01,

Once you are logged into the community, you can click the "My Home" link in the left nav... Then on the next page (the "My Home" page),click the link that says, "edit profile photo."

After you click that link you'll land on the "Add Photo" page, where you need to browse for a photo on your hard drive and upload it. On thispage, be sure to select the radio button that says, "This image is: My profile photo."

That should do it! Feel free to send me a direct message if you need more help.

tx

m image