Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I'm in a... I've just watched Miss Sarajevo video mood....
Box of kleenex then?happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I'm in a... I've just watched Miss Sarajevo video mood....

Box of kleenex then?happy.gif

ummm yep,.... its the video you posted on my facebook..... gets me every time! sob, sob,

I am with a fever. Somekind of cold I picked up. Its physically draining. But, the Car Auction quickly got me in the right frame of mind. Something of him. It does look silver to me.  Yes, something of him would make me feel very very happy. It would contain some of his warmth, his energy which I so desire. I feel a little stronger in the spirit and mind actually, I think I might be able to complete two weeks of work, if they let me go back Monday. Prayers do work. God is for everybody, seek and you shall find.

Realmawake

Feel better soon, Rosa!

I'm in a happy mood, enjoying a relaxing Sat.

Take a deep breath and realize you have everything under control. You control your inner and outer environment. You are the boss, and you will do what you have to to achieve your goals. Good luck and be happy.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I'm in a... I've just watched Miss Sarajevo video mood....

Box of kleenex then?
happy.gif

ummm yep,.... its the video you posted on my facebook..... gets me every time! sob, sob,Ive not watched that for a bit - may have to go and watch again. Tried to post on here but said it was too long

hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

btw; i know that mood, maggie, it gets you especially if you have teenagers in the house....

hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

btw; i know that mood, maggie, it gets you especially if you have teenagers in the house....
Gone on..... you know that you want to finish it!

barbara1']hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

Gone on..... you know that you want to finish it!

but what will hans say when he finds out i didnt leave him anything??

Hey, if you snooze, you lose, lol . . . . . . drink it as it isn't half as good tomorrow and it's easy enough to buy more - no point in saving it as won't be that good anyhow ")))

Im in a good but lost mood and as usual tired.......................think im getting slight insomnia

I don't know why but I am bitchy, mean, miserable and frustrated. I have no reason on the face of the earth to be this way but I am just pissed off today. OK, maybe a walk on the beach will help, doubtful. I haven't been this bitchy in years.

I am feeling like the luckiest or should I say blessed woman in the world...I am excited for the future and plan to give it a "Big Kiss". Hoping you all have a wonderful and beautiful day!

I don't know why but I am bitchy, mean, miserable and frustrated. I have no reason on the face of the earth to be this way but I am just pissed off today. OK, maybe a walk on the beach will help, doubtful. I haven't been this bitchy in years.
i know what you mean, wahine... i have these days too. i hate to say it, but guess its due to hormonal changes.
walk on the beach seems a good cure... i'm to far from the coast to try it, but hope it works for you!

We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!

Thank you for your sorries about losing my job. We'll just try and make the best of it for now. It was very sad after they called us all into a meeting and told us and some people left crying, even a couple of the guys :(

Some of us have had the feeling this would happen for almost 2 years. I was just hoping to hang on for another year because my husband is relocating with his company in 1-1/2 years. So I'll take the little severance pay and get unemployment for awhile. About 50 new people added to the unemployment stats from our place today and there have been more before us. They're outsourcing our IT department to India. When will this ever end?

I hope things are better for all of you!

outsourcing jobs away from americans, and getting more and more americans on welfare! no wonder our country is collapsing! how can we work if all our jobs are being taken away from us. I say that a new law be enacted against, and severe penalties be enforced, against american companies that move american jobs overseas!!

there are americans out there so desperate for money, they are now stealing man hole covers off of the streets sewers, to sell for scrap metal money! the latest out rage, is desperados stealing cemetary vases made of copper and cashing that in for the money.

Now california wants to legalize pot---and there are some legal pot shops open there already--hilariously being run by people who were unemployed!!

so, is part of the solution, the legalization of drugs, so that drug dealing can become a lucrative buisness venture????

We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!
teaching involves the same skill set as designing and implementing programs. you can go into program development of some kind...think outside of the box....be entrepreneurial....what other job could you take that involves the same skill set?

try and think differently...

A bit on the crabby side because some snooty bimbo made a rude comment at me when I went home early because I was duking-it-out with a stomach bug's nasty cramps,headache and fever.

If I had more courage I would've replied by saying something like "of course because Heaven Forbid you lil-miss perfect types get the stomach bug",but knowing my luck, it would've backfired.

A bit on the crabby side because some snooty bimbo made a rude comment at me when I went home early because I was duking-it-out with a stomach bug's nasty cramps,headache and fever.

If I had more courage I would've replied by saying something like "of course because Heaven Forbid you lil-miss perfect types get the stomach bug",but knowing my luck, it would've backfired.

But you know why you had to leave - let her think that she is great, but you know the truth!

And hope that you get better soon xxx

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!

teaching involves the same skill set as designing and implementing programs. you can go into program development of some kind...think outside of the box....be entrepreneurial....what other job could you take that involves the same skill set?

happy.gifhappy.gif Spicy thank you - I am thinking of other things I can do but trying to keep the same hours! - I'm sure that there is something out there

Also seen some stuff about online tutoring which is looking interesting.

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!

happy.gifhappy.gif Spicy thank you - I am thinking of other things I can do but trying to keep the same hours! - I'm sure that there is something out there

Also seen some stuff about online tutoring which is looking interesting.

you can write goals and objectives for major companies based on mission statements and vision statements....and keep the same hours...and do planning for them...

no jobs in town? go to the job....but online....

go to coorporate websites and research if their goals and objectives match your skill set...

teachers can also lead and direct others...conferences, workshops, clinics....

look, she knows she can get to you...

thats why she keeps doing it

ur reaction is her reward....

obviously she knows ur miffed!!mad.gif