Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

bethyjane']I posted some U2 concert footage of the 360 tour and pics of U2 on  my wall on facebook. Apparently, my so called friends get annoyed with all my U2 posts! I told them to hide my posts if they didn't like it. One guy asked me which of the eight I posted today are relevant? I said all of them! 
roll.gif

I realized that nobody appreciates U2 like us U2.com subscribers!  I renewed my subscription again! See you in the USA
eek.gif
in five months!!! 

I have loads of U2 stuff on FB, have lots of U2 friends and we do U2 chat & my family and friends make comments about why do I have so many photos of Bono!!!! But equally some of my family post stuff that is off no interest to me at all. But I don't get annoyed with them. I accept that my brother is obsessed with rally driving and is always posting. I accept that my nephew is fanatical about Aston Villa FC.... My love of U2 is no different. Why are people so intolerant of others??????

I get a hard time off my mates on Facebook on a regular basis for posting U2 content. I just tell them to get stuffed! Not Interested if they hate it or not, It's my Facebook.AMEN!

my brother once posted a comment on my FB, saying if he wanted to hear u2 he would turn on the radio in stead of coming to my FB. told him he was in for a disappointment, cause radio could never play enough u2 by far!wink.gif

our second livingroom is completly empty... echooooooooo......lol!

we can start taking out the old tiles tomorrow, more dust, dirt,....

busy barbara - can't wait to see it all!!!

And my mood - sore, hurts and not drinking for a long time!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork']

I have loads of U2 stuff on FB, have lots of U2 friends and we do U2 chat & my family and friends make comments about why do I have so many photos of Bono!!!! But equally some of my family post stuff that is off no interest to me at all. But I don't get annoyed with them. I accept that my brother is obsessed with rally driving and is always posting. I accept that my nephew is fanatical about Aston Villa FC.... My love of U2 is no different. Why are people so intolerant of others??????

I get a hard time off my mates on Facebook on a regular basis for posting U2 content. I just tell them to get stuffed! Not Interested if they hate it or not, It's my Facebook.

Just going to Facebook to post a picture of my recent Ebay purchase... "Original of the species" CD in my folder called U2 stuff!!!!!!!

Just had a nose at your U2 stuff. Very nice, love your Best of singles box sets.

i love all of maggies stuff. last week when i arrived at work, one colleague who's on my FB said: i saw your u2-stuff on fb... she had mistaken the pics for being mine! i wish!!

My mood is: don't ever bake a cake when you're drunk. It is not going to be a good cake.

Regardless of a bad cake, I'm feeling ok!!! And now I'm going to sleep!!!

My current mood is tired so I'm seriously considering going to bed early.
goodnight Illum...im in a chilled/rested mood...