Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

mac is off to florida!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Nice to see Mini-Mac rocking an Australian t-shirt!

What's next Mac, are you gonna hook Elijah up with a baggy-green cap for the Ashes?
roll.gif

hahahaha! well when we went to the florida mall, in the quiksilver shop, the staff loved him so much, they gave him a name tag, stickers and a surfing magazine! elijah was so impressed, he wanted to go back to see the dudes at the quiksilver shop! he said he can work there too! it was wicked!

Too funny.

You're kids are just beautiful mate - they take after Mum, no? laugh.gif

Well if the Mac tribe ever makes it to Sydney, I'm only to happy to crack the board out and take the kids down for a surf.

We won't mention the man eating sharks until we get out of the water though.... laugh.gif

sounds good mate! actually someone thought we were aussies when we were there, and i was like nooooooooo!roll.gif

Mac. Do you have any more photos of Pocahontas. Just asking ;) Welcome back mate.

i love her............................pimp.gif yes i do!

mickster and zhiv, you both are too funny!!!! yes i was LIKE a BIG kid when i was there, just wait until you see more pics i will post from other parks and places! glad you lot are liking them!

mickster and zhiv, you both are too funny!!!! yes i was LIKE a BIG kid when i was there, just wait until you see more pics i will post from other parks and places! glad you lot are liking them!
Will we actually see any pics of your kids on the rides - or just you again!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']mickster and zhiv, you both are too funny!!!! yes i was LIKE a BIG kid when i was there, just wait until you see more pics i will post from other parks and places! glad you lot are liking them!

Will we actually see any pics of your kids on the rides - or just you again!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

oh there are more of me!

hahahaha and some of the kids next!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']mickster and zhiv, you both are too funny!!!! yes i was LIKE a BIG kid when i was there, just wait until you see more pics i will post from other parks and places! glad you lot are liking them!

Will we actually see any pics of your kids on the rides - or just you again!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

oh there are more of me!

hahahaha and some of the kids next!

Pics of the kids crying as you won't let them on anything as you were there first?!!! wink.giftongue.gif

Great pics Mac ! More of the kids next time, OK !

LOL!! That's what's great about having kids, it's an excuse to be a kid yourself again. I haven't been to Disneyworld since Epcot Center was first built. I so regret not being able to take our son when he was younger. He's 18 now but probably would still love it. Mac proves you're never to old for Disneyworld.

So Mac, which park was your favorite? Most people I know say Universal Studio was their favorite.

LOL!! That's what's great about having kids, it's an excuse to be a kid yourself again. I haven't been to Disneyworld since Epcot Center was first built. I so regret not being able to take our son when he was younger. He's 18 now but probably would still love it. Mac proves you're never to old for Disneyworld.

So Mac, which park was your favorite? Most people I know say Universal Studio was their favorite.

Universal isnt in Disney. Its in Florida. There are only 4 parks in Disney. But yeah Universal was my favorite park. I have some really cool pics from there which i will post later..................

My fav Disney park is Hollywood Studio's...................

happy.gif

OK!

NEXT PARK! Epcot.......................

If you like science, and geeky stuff, chilled out rides and all that jazz, this is the place for you! AND there are plenty of pics of the kids this time! So................................................

Another Day, Another Park, outside EPCOT, the BIG golf ball................................

CNV00071-1.jpg

THE STAR of AMERICA, would make a great president, MICKEY MOUSE!

CNV00087.jpg

Little Mac's meet the president!

CNV00089.jpg

Mini me's meet Mini Mouse!

CNV00095.jpg

My Mother managed to get in this one! Tali obviously gives it the thumbs up!

CNV00099.jpg

Great pics!! Your kids are so cute, Mac!

Gotta watch out for that Chip & Dale, though. Every time I've seen them here at Disneyland in California, they've pulled me into their little show and made me dance! banana.gif

More great Pics! I love Mickey

Really enjoying looking through the pics - making me want to go!

ALRIGHTY THEN! picture this is you will..................

still in epcot, sorry ive not uploaded faster but here we are........................

in epcot they had the food and wine festival and also you can go around the world! look mac will show you............

here is a view across the river at the world!

CNV00131.jpg

here we are in IRELAND!

DSC00454.jpg

here is the proof! first pint of the day! yanky irish guinness!

DSC00456.jpg

and ENGLISH pub! YES! but sadly there are no pubs like this anymore here in the uk...........and the streets are too clean for england over there!!!

CNV00135.jpg

next country is MOROCCO! really now!!!!!!!!!!!

eli chilling with his super cool look!

CNV00150.jpg

a building.............

DSC00464.jpg

being born anyone????

DSC00465.jpg

looks like the magnificent video doesnt it!!!!

DSC00468.jpg

MAC by a well of some kind, well it had water in it!

CNV00154.jpg

i just could help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNV00159.jpg

teacher mode coming out! IM ON BLOODY HOLIDAY!!!!

CNV00160.jpg