Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Janette B']Hey Anjana . . . who is on our list for Sept.? Very few bothering to come in anymore, but wouldn't want to miss b-day greetings just in case 
wink.gif

Haven't forgotten! It's just there were none until this week so I waited to post. All the birthdays I have are on the first page of this thread.  Feel free to copy and paste whenever you like
happy.gif
. Not sure if zooies want this thread anymore, I bump it where I can but maybe if it was stickied/pinned maybe more zooies would join in/see it?

SEPTEMBER

14th Latria 

16th Savannah (Jen B's daughter)

20th Maggie Patchwork18
I think I agree with you in not being sure that anyone wants this thread anymore  . . . . . . really, very few people see it and even those having b-days stay away . . . . . eyes.giffrown.gifeyes.gif

Will see how it goes, it's natural for people not to come in much while there's nothing much new going on in here about the band but it will pick up just like it did when Sky Down and U22 came out. 

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Janette B']Hey Anjana . . . who is on our list for Sept.? Very few bothering to come in anymore, but wouldn't want to miss b-day greetings just in case 
wink.gif

Haven't forgotten! It's just there were none until this week so I waited to post. All the birthdays I have are on the first page of this thread.  Feel free to copy and paste whenever you like
happy.gif
. Not sure if zooies want this thread anymore, I bump it where I can but maybe if it was stickied/pinned maybe more zooies would join in/see it?

SEPTEMBER

14th Latria 

16th Savannah (Jen B's daughter)

20th Maggie Patchwork18
I think I agree with you in not being sure that anyone wants this thread anymore  . . . . . . really, very few people see it and even those having b-days stay away . . . . . eyes.giffrown.gifeyes.gif

Will see how it goes, it's natural for people not to come in much while there's nothing much new going on in here about the band but it will pick up just like it did when Sky Down and U22 came out. 

Happy birthday Elaine, I thought it was the 7th today so apologies for it being slightly belated. Where do the days go...!

11th (?) Liljbau

12th (I think!) Sigma 957

if so...have a good one!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Illume, hope you are keeping well and have a fabulous day m'dear x

I am bumping this up as we have 4 birthdays tomorrow - our man of steel of course, Larry is 51 and lucky zootops who share his birthday, Caz, Celebrian and Magawindu! Yey!Also happy birthday to Kris today:)

Happy Birthday Caz

Hope you have a great day
And hope to catch up soon to celebrate
Love and hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

A very happy birthday Caz and co and of course to our very special birthday boy luscious Larrytumblr_loxbuuL5s01qdtw7so1_500.gif

My turn tomorrow! I'll be 17! Old enough to start learning to drive, scary thought...

slightly belated Happy birthday Peterbanana.gif , sooo are you gonna start taking driving lessons? it was mine a few days ago but I've probably been driving since you were born lollaugh.gif old old old...

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

peterferris8']My turn tomorrow! I'll be 17! Old enough to start learning to drive, scary thought...

slightly belated Happy birthday Peterbanana.gif , sooo are you gonna start taking driving lessons? it was mine a few days ago but I've probably been driving since you were born lollaugh.gif old old old...

Probably. When my band needs to get to a gig, someone's got to drive the van! laugh.gif

I have missed so many birthdays...... and it's VERY late ... need to go to bed.....

Anjana..... how could I miss yours...... will try and make it up to you tomorrow.... xxx wink.gif

I have missed so many birthdays...... and it's VERY late ... need to go to bed.....
Anjana..... how could I miss yours...... will try and make it up to you tomorrow.... xxx wink.gif

No prob m'dear, I pretty much missed mine toolaugh.gif good to see you back, hope you are wellsmile.gif

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

peterferris8']My turn tomorrow! I'll be 17! Old enough to start learning to drive, scary thought...

slightly belated Happy birthday Peterwind14.gif

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

slightly belated Happy birthday Peterwind14.gif

Happy Birthday Nikki, wishing you a lovely la-la day!! someone's been working out...

larrywet2.jpg

tho why bother when you look like this...

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

and just for a larf...

Happy Birthday Nikki, wishing you a lovely la-la day!! someone's been working out...

larrywet2.jpg

tho why bother when you look like this...

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

and just for a larf...

that is brill.love it and some fab shirtless pics,phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siiiggghhhhh......  tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

thank you Anjana!!!  perfect pick me up for the morning after let down...  embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif our boys shirtless,

verrrrry nice!

To see out the year with some zoo cheer, here are the birthday zoobabies for December should anyone wish to send a festive birthday greeting or two! A few xmas gifs too if you wan 'em!

christmas3.gifsnowman2.gifxmasnorthpole.gifxmasunwrap2.gifxmas3.gifxmastree.gifxmas-smiley4.gifsnowman3.gifxmas.gifgingerbreadhouse.gifrudolph.gifelf.gif12.gifchristmaswreath.gif

1st Lena (barbara's daughter)

2nd Carriemunky

8th Erinrip

10th Electricco

11th Pal40 and Walkon

14th Atomicacrobat, redandwhitepebble and Vertigo

15th Angela, Colms, Partygirl and unprodigaldaughter

16th Brently, Cassie and Coolshades

17th Choubidouwa

Barbara if you come in! Happy Birthday to your gal, have a great weekend elf.gif