Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

my (little) home town.

thanx, kert! so beautiful. my son is very surprised you go swimming in middle of winter, lol! and that you don have snow in summer.
hope more zootops come to share pics herehappy.gif

This is a lovely thread, its really great being able to see seeing where every ones lives. I am unable to add any photos here but can put them in a blog.

My hospital is also currently under construction. My unit closers in April and we should all be moving to a state of the art treatment centre.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']thanx, kert! so beautiful. my son is very surprised you go swimming in middle of winter, lol! and that you don have snow in summer.
hope more zootops come to share pics here
happy.gif

This is a lovely thread, its really great being able to see seeing where every ones lives. I am unable to add any photos here but can put them in a blog.

My hospital is also currently under construction. My unit closers in April and we should all be moving to a state of the art treatment centre.

let me know when i can visit the blog, maggie.

this is my little town, swansea in south wales. i live between swansea and a village called mumbles. AND its not far from edges hometown llanelli! 

Not just Edge's hometown - but my hubby's hometown too lol!

Some lovely pics here - so nice to see people's home towns!!

This is Stafford where I live now! A nice county town in the centre of England - sort of halfway between Manchester and Birmingham

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSnPhJfsHlmToHlj6VQzQoRQytjaj_wwGCO4cDQRpdLux4xlPy the high street

U32818.jpg stafford castle!

pd1851079.jpg

nice pics everyone,it looks like you all live in some really nice places,

nice pics everyone,it looks like you all live in some really nice places,

wow!..gorgoues places here!thumbsup.gif..I dont normally venture up here but this thread caught my attention!..ty Babs!thumbsup.gif

I love Glasgow Mary - it is a great city. I once went for an interview up there at Strathclyde University but me and my friend found the bars and some local men the night before - OOpppss!!! Needless to say I didn't get the place lol!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwhy am I not surprised you found the bars Cheryl?tongue.gifwink.gif..aye its a beautiful city ..full of culture and baeutiful buildnings......quite proud of my city realy!happy.gif

ok my pics look little odd... have to try to learn to resize them....
I think your pics are BEAUTIFUL!  and just the right size....  (don't change a thing!)

Seriously, the hole in the ice is for swimming???  OMGosh!  Brrrrrrrrr

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwhy am I not surprised you found the bars Cheryl?tongue.gifwink.gif..aye its a beautiful city ..full of culture and baeutiful buildnings......quite proud of my city realy!happy.gif

It is gorgeous place mary - you should be proud of it!! And we found so many bars - had about 3 hours sleep and then breathed vodka fumes over the the interviewers lol!!! And then got rid of the hangover walking aroundf Loch Lomond - beautiful

badgirl57 lol of course u can borrow the map.

i ve only shown you the nice bits! im lucky enough to live in a really good part there is alot more which is awful for those of you who ve seen twintown- its all true. pretty shitty city!

This is my hometown - Bolton, may not life there anymore but will always be a Bolton lass! A great northern town famous for it's cotton mills, peter kay, the buzzcocks, danny from Mcfly, vernon kaye (childhood friend). Reebok, Sir Ian Mackellan and ME!!!!!!

boltontowncentre.jpgjumbles_01.jpgbarrow-bridge-bolton.jpg

Cheryl another Zootop..(one of the Collectors)......I think comes from Boton ...Jonnywrez?......im sure its Boton hes from ......tongue.gif

Cheryl another Zootop..(one of the Collectors)......I think comes from Boton ...Jonnywrez?......im sure its Boton hes from ......tongue.gif

He is from Bolton! I look out for his U2 number plate when I am up there but not seen it yet!

I will post pics tomorrow ...too tired ...musicians from Gasgow include...Simple Minds....Franz Ferdinand..Gerry Rafferty...Jimmy Sommerville.....Fratellis...Lulu..lol!....Mark Knopffer....Travis.....Angus Young..Alex Harvey..Texas ..to name but a few...ol!...oops!..and who could forget(id love to forget(..Glasvegas...roll.gifroll.gifReally hope Max doesnt read this or I'll be banned!tongue.gifwink.gif

I only ask because I think I am a little language envious....  bored.gif.  Here in the U.S. we are not exposed to different languages (at least we weren't as children, now I'm around many people who speak Spanish)...  and I so regret not learning another language in school.... I'm trying to pick up a little Spanish...  but it is slow going! 

Hola Nikki, como estas ? Yo vivo en Buenos Aires, Argentina. Ya tengo tickets para ver a U2 en marzo / abril de 2011. Estoy muy contenta. Me encanta charlar con ustedes en estos foros. Beso grande !

I will post pics tomorrow ...too tired ...musicians from Gasgow include...Simple Minds....Franz Ferdinand..Gerry Rafferty...Jimmy Sommerville.....Fratellis...Lulu..lol!....Mark Knopffer....Travis.....Angus Young..Alex Harvey..Texas ..to name but a few...ol!...oops!..and who could forget(id love to forget(..Glasvegas...roll.gifroll.gifReally hope Max doesnt read this or I'll be banned!tongue.gifwink.gif
And you have Billy Connolly - not a musician but amazing non the less!!!!

But think I may have to forget Glasvegas!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']I will post pics tomorrow ...too tired ...musicians from Gasgow include...Simple Minds....Franz Ferdinand..Gerry Rafferty...Jimmy Sommerville.....Fratellis...Lulu..lol!....Mark Knopffer....Travis.....Angus Young..Alex Harvey..Texas ..to name but a few...ol!...oops!..and who could forget(id love to forget(..Glasvegas...
roll.gifroll.gif
Really hope Max doesnt read this or I'll be banned!
tongue.gifwink.gif

And you have Billy Connolly - not a musician but amazing non the less!!!!

But think I may have to forget Glasvegas!

Cheryl!.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifMax will ban us for diissing his Gasvegas!roll.gifroll.gif

I'll just blame you again!tongue.gifwink.gif
LMAO!!!! It's a good job I love ya Mary!!!

I did like Glas vegas they sounded decent on the radio etc... but then when I saw them in Dublin - sorry but they were awful!