Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

Emily, I'm shy, I went to two concerts alone, and I have met some wonderful people in line. I'm glad you did too ! I am very happy for your experience and I hope you have many more with U2. I don't think my stage fright would ever allow me to go onstage, and I don't think everyone at the concert would want to hear me sing. If you are next to me at any concerts this summer, I will point to you if he asks me to come up onstage. I watched the video, and I think you did a wonderful job. I am VERY happy for you !
Thankyou - I don't think I had a chance to get stage fright - I was completely unaware of all those people out there. It felt like it was just me and Bono :)

OMG it was you wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo i cannot believe it was you until i saw your user name lmao - we met in Melbourne and i kept thinking in Perth i know that face but by that time was sooo tired after all the shows i just kinda sat on my arse in the line and didnt do much at all - bad me for not saying hello to you in the line I remember you saying in Melbourne that you wanted so much to go to Perth, wow bet you are so over the moon you did it - soooooooooo happy for you, the look on your face when you first sat down was priceless

amazing

Thankyou so much Leonie. I did recognise you in Perth but I was a bit to shy to say hello - sorry! Was definately the best decision I ever made to go to Perth!

Just cant stop coming back and reading this!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..and wel done to the 2 weans who went up as well!..Ive just read that!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..Proud Mum!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Thankyou everyone for all your kind comments. I still can't believe how awesome everyone has been.

Here are some of the pics that people have shared with me - I really hope that don't mind me sharing them on here - I am so grateful that people captured that moment for me :)

Wow!! I'm speechless (rarelaugh.gif!) especially the one where he's looking into your eyes......eeeeeeeeeek *thud*  I keep re-reading your story, I think it has to be the post of the year!happy.gif

I feel wobbly just looking at those pics - how did you not just melt on the stage? I'd be a puddle of goo!!!

Amazing, so happy for you

I'd be a quivering wreck..but an ecstatic quivering wreck!!84.gif

Wow, Vox! Amazing, just amazing! I love the pictures, especially the one where he is looking straight into your eyes. *thud*

as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow! Thank you for the pictures! What an incredible night for you! I think I would have fainted. :)

as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*mwah*

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Anjana']as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*mwah*

I know! Love this pic,, soooo dreamy it's a sight to behold....unless of course Bono has his head in your lap and is singing to you looking into your eyes!laugh.gif

ahhh these photos are amazing!!! i was bono's girl at the brissie concert on the 9/12 and have no photos but all i can remember is looking into his eyes the whole time and trying so hard not to melt!!! lucky girl!!!

Good for you, Emily, Bono is so sweet. I know, because when I met him behind Wembley Arena in 1993, I asked him for a hug and he kissed me on the cheek! My dream is to dance with him one day, but guess I'm getting too old for that, lmao.

163150_10150104975181410_775006409_7438651_1724266_n.jpg

165020_10150104975381410_775006409_7438659_1582415_n.jpg

63415_10150104975246410_775006409_7438653_2615850_n.jpg

Talk about intense!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!.EMILY!!!!!!!!!.I would have just peed myself!...hes ooking so intently into your eyes!.........I'll say this again ...YER THE LUCKIEST ZOOTOP IN ALL OF OZ!!!!!!!!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

OP1010812.jpg

P1010814.jpg

Wow!!! You are a very lucky girl and I am glad that you took the risk to go to the Perth concert...If I had the guts to do it and the funds, but at this point, I don't, I would take a risk to live a dream like yours came out to be that evening. I'm very happy for you and thanks for posting the pics...a night to always remember :)

Wow, Vox! Amazing, just amazing! I love the pictures, especially the one where he is looking straight into your eyes. *thud*

I know - seriously intense!

smile.gif

ahhh these photos are amazing!!! i was bono's girl at the brissie concert on the 9/12 and have no photos but all i can remember is looking into his eyes the whole time and trying so hard not to melt!!! lucky girl!!!

Rebecca - that is so cool. What an amazing experience we both got :)

Ok everyone. There must be photos of Rebecca and the B-man. Check your cameras.